Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Mit dem Angriff Wagenknechts wird das alles in Ordnung kommen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Despite his funding the preparations for some mild ethnic cleansing I still think that Christian Limmer's main crime against humanity is Backwerk's, well, Backwerk

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jan 15, 2024

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Army of a fascist state, theory checks out

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

lagidnam posted:

Democracy is irrelevant if the cause contains the words "threaten" and "the global economy". You attack the number, you get the drone.

Clearly the sane and prudent course of action would be letting global trade disrupt, that would have zero negative consequences

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Because they teleport from the Hof to the Acker??

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I had been glaubhaft versichert that Grüne are rechtsradikal

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Alles glattgegangen?

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Libluini posted:

The opposite of Weingummi should be Traubengummi, imho

Ze Wassergummi

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/werteunion-beschliesst-parteigruendung-19462809.html

It's happening

Those coming Landtagswahlen are gonna be lit

e: future incredibly funny quotes

quote:

Der CDU-Bundestagsabgeordnete Paul Ziemiak sagte, er sehe in der angestrebten Parteigründung keine Gefahr für die Union. „Solche populistischen Bewegungen sind Konkurrenz für andere populistische Bewegungen und Parteien und nicht für eine Partei der Mitte“

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jan 20, 2024

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Zwille posted:

let the cannibalization begin

They're quite possibly gonna siphon enough % from CDU to make a Wertunion-AfD gov possible in a bunch of Länder

Assuming CDU doesn't just go eh and straight up koaliers with AfD

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

elbkaida posted:

I don't think so. Take Sachsen (Landtagswahl this year oh boy) for example, what has the Werteunion to offer that AfD doesn't? If Werteunion candidates are ex-CDU then AfD is just gonna cry about establishment-Sumpf and keep a lot of the Protestwaehler on their side. If Werteunion candidates are not from CDU then they're likely inexperienced clowns with no serious connections similar to the recent AfD candidates. Werteunion could try and offer a more serious Faschismus mit buergerlichem Antlitz but at least in Sachsen I think there are only a low % of CDU voters that would go for that and most everyone else on the right is already voting AfD.

The bigger problem is that all other parties are completely dead so there might not be anything but CDU-AfD or some bizarre Schwarz-Rot-Gruen minority

Ya valid points

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Wonder how long it's gonna take for the Parteiensystem to restabilize, if it ever does so.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

genericnick posted:

Weird how Sarah Wagenknecht was such an important voice when she was doing infighting in the Left party and now that she has her own party it's just a shitshow, maybe good for a joke or two? Weird how this works.

She delivered what the Springer journos wanted from her, ie dunking on the left as an insider, and now she's threatening to taint the bürgerliches Lager's precious Ausländer raus vote pool with commie poo poo so they're dropping her like a hot potato.

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jan 23, 2024

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

lmbo

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Watching "Dirty Harry" Schmidt on my Siemens Volksempfänger

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Antigravitas posted:

Libraries rule. My local library also lets you borrow tools. You can get a GoPro, soldering iron, or the most Alman device possible: A laminator.

Hopper posted:

Laminator isn't very Alman if you like print & play boardgames

https://www.reddit.com/r/aberBitteLaminiert/

If you don't laminier can you even be considered to exist

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Never too early to learn that reading books is lame

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

If I don't manage to unsee this in the next 48 hours, I'm coming for you

:yeah:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

If it's sth that's legal now thanks to this law they barely got any jail time in the first place. Also they're Kiffer so they love to häng rum. They probably barely realize they're in jail.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvazJt1JFBU

Dudes living their best life :kimchi:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I planted a Kapuzinerkresse and three Sonnenblumen in some Töpfe Schlag 01.03. Put the Sonnenblumen three to a pot experimentally, I don't think they need as much spacing as I've been giving them. Gonna plant some more Sonnenblumen every weekend from now on, and another Kapuzinerkresse mid March. Plan is to put them outside tagsüber once they sprout and get them back inside only when there's proper cold. And then maybe put into soil in April? Gonna have a fuckin Sonnenblumen forest this year, da bees and birbs liked the few I had last year but I could have started planting them earlier and kept planting new ones longer. This year I'm going balls to the wall.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

CSU is so wildly successful it's kinda amazing. A third of Ministerposten as a one-Land-Partei

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Spin And Speed posted:

It's just her Haaransatz is low, nothing else.
If this constitues "body shaming" to you... I will let you play in your Sandkasten and not bother you anymore.

For ppl you're not banging just don't comment on the way they look at all unless they ask you or it's sth positive about sth they picked like a piece of clothing / haircut etc.

Ppl you're banging ya sure talk about their nice rear end.

About politicians ya just keep your mouth shut and yes this includes the cringe Kohl fat lol Birne Titanic rear end jokes.

This ain't rocket science you goony goon.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

A lot of ppl whose faces the gemeine Bevölkerung know make gently caress all for money. Also like ppl in bands, back when bands were a thing. I liked reading bios by such ppl (like everyone but the frontman) and it sounded rough.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Not super convinced that Lieferkettengesetz is a good idea tbh. It seems like a huge bureaucratic monster and it's not like there's not already a gazillion government and nongovernment entities working against the bad things it's trying to address.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Randler posted:

I only heard good thing about the Lieferkettengesetz, the anti-deforestation regulation and other similar measures.

I exclusively learned about them during work meetings where the ESG consultant teams were salivating at the sales to be made.

Good for the economy you say

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Too late now I've already bestelled them

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I didn't even read the tweet :smug:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

BSW is Ossi / NRW CSU. Hardworking kleiner Mann populism, law and order, gesunder Menschenverstand, sticking it to the libs/Greens, yada yada. I'd choose CSU over BSW for not gargling Putin's cock.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Just eat a Weißwurst with your Morgentüte, then it's a trad Weißwurstfrühstück

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Popelmon posted:

If you want to make the whole process as easy as possible you probably want to buy autoflowering seeds (usually just called auto on the seed sites). They will just grow and flower on their own and you don't have to mess around with grow lights.

Thanks but I'll hold out for the E-Bike variant

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Son of Rodney posted:

Fun little update: it seems like Germany has managed to do a legalisation through the backdoor by making medicinal cannabis no longer a Betäubungsmittel but a simple medicine that any doctor can prescribe. There's currently a number of teledoctors who will prescribe you weed for a number of issues with little problems and little costs.

I actually tried two of them last week and got both recipes by now, and will receive legal, medicinal grade weed in a few days time.

These providers and all pharmacies that offer delivery are super swamped right now, but once the first rush is dealt with I expect a stabilisation and subsequent gold rush from other providers. If this was as intended by karlchen hut ab, if not welll definitely a fun surprise.

With this Anbauvereine are kinda dead in the water and there's already reddit posts about dealers panicking because they are now obsolete over night.

Hope that doesn't come out of MY KRANKENKASSENBEITRÄGE

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Spin And Speed posted:

So PM me.
Ah poo poo I don't have plat.
So come drive the 230 km between us and tell me in person ;-*

https://www.diepresse.com/18348304/beleidigung-von-csu-chef-soeder-gerald-grosz-muss-14850-euro-strafe-zahlen

quote:

Grosz hatte Bayerns Ministerpräsident im Februar 2023 im niederbayerischen Osterhofen als „Södolf“, „Corona-Autokrat“ und „Landesverräter“ bezeichnet.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Libluini posted:

I knew some guys who tried something like this. But they did a speedrun, where you replace "beer" with "vodka" and "24 bottles" with "bis der Arzt kommt"

one of them ended up in hospital twice doing this stunt :shepface:

Something something ocarina of time

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Lord Stimperor posted:

When I was doing Zivi I would make a stop at home on my delivery route just to make sure my factories were still working. I can't fall into that rabbit again man. Those spreadsheets. Getting laughed at on the forums because *obviously* you can't play this game without the right mods, who'd be so stupid.

That weird loving in game programming / console language for your ships

Oh god oh no

Well it took us a highly efficient 2039 pages but I don't think it gets any more Deutsch than this post, good show Leude, wir wickeln den Faden ab

Denkts dran, erst bei euren städtischen Entsorgungsbetrieben nachzuschauen, ob große Mengen Scheissepfosten in den Biomüll dürfen oder Restmüll sind.

Mahlzeit!

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Perestroika posted:

We're gonna make Das Schwarze Auge a thing again even if it kills us.

Talked to a friend yesterday I had played DSA with throughout Mittel- and Oberstufe and he barely remembered due to having been so insanely high throughout each session. The sound of the fuckin Bong is indelibly inscribed in my brain, as is rolling Attacke and Parade three quadrillion times to kill some rando.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Bamamas :kimchi:

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

We can drop the death rate to zero as early as 2025 if we just kill everyone this year

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

It probably makes a lot more sense to build wind turbines in SH than in BY. Or are there really good wind spots in BY?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Satire should be illegal and self-described Satiriker should be mercilessly hunted down

Back when I was on Twitter it was always the worst dudes who had "Achtung Satire" in their profile