Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

futurebot 2000
Jan 29, 2010
You guys seem to live in some sort of bizzaro parallel universe where all the countries in northern europe have been replaced by kafkaesque caricatures of themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

futurebot 2000
Jan 29, 2010
No way in hell could early elections be beneficial for the FDP at this point.

futurebot 2000
Jan 29, 2010

DeusEx posted:

So perhaps we should abolish democracy and install a well meaning technocratic dictatorship?

That's a false dichotomy and you know it. Let's not do that and instead have a democratic system with separation of powers, checks and balances and a constitution that guarantees certain inalienable rights that cannot be overruled by the will of the majority. Luckily, we already have that and if we didn't we would probably have such wonderful things like the Minarettverbot in Switzerland.

futurebot 2000
Jan 29, 2010
If we had Volksentscheide we would get poo poo like Minarettverbot and death penalty for child molesters.

futurebot 2000
Jan 29, 2010
It's the Neonazi "Querfront" strategy in action. Uniting leftist Anti-Nato, Anti-US elements with right-wing Anti-EU and Anti-International-Capital (aka Jews) elements. Also throw in some Truthers, RT audience, Reichsbürger and other conspiracy nuts for good measure.

futurebot 2000
Jan 29, 2010
I don't remember there being cigarette commercials on TV in the 90s.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy3iGQ5s-xs

futurebot 2000 fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Sep 10, 2014

futurebot 2000
Jan 29, 2010

Zwille posted:

Funny thing is, it rained more in northeast Germany but it’s flatter there so no worries. The valleys in the Rhineland otoh lol

Meanwhile Merkel giving absolutely zero fucks :3:

https://twitter.com/fraaanie/status/1415763562283286533?s=21

Why is she wearing a clown costume?

futurebot 2000
Jan 29, 2010
I got boosted last Sunday, 4 months and 3 weeks after my 2nd dose.

futurebot 2000
Jan 29, 2010
I got my booster shot at a local Privatklinik which will Impf any pleb on sundays.

I wasn’t eligible yet as my 2nd shot was less than 5 months ago, but they told me anything over 3 months is not an issue, which means they can abrechen it I suppose. Walked out with a BioNTech booster.

So check for Privatärzte looking to stuff their Pockets in your area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

futurebot 2000
Jan 29, 2010
If Berliner are Pfannkuchen then what are Pfannkuchen?