Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010
I thought the BVerfG had already ruled that the pilot in this situation would be faced with such an ethical dilemma that he couldn't be prosecuted no matter which way he decides (Übergesetzlicher Notstand). The state simply can't make a law requiring him to shoot because that would very obviously violate Art. 1 GG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

My Lovely Horse posted:

Lemme rephrase that: do you think there are a bunch of edgelords who were going to dress up as a terrorist for Halloween to scare people and are now pissed that putting on a wig and some greasepaint does the same job for 10% of the effort?

What?

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Drone posted:

Hasn't every other party said "hell no" to the thought of AfD in government? If that's true, they'd have to get 51% on their own as far as I understand German politics. Which is pretty much impossible even for a mainstream party.

The CDU/CSU looked like they might be able to in the last election due to the way the 5% threshold works. Under certain circumstances you may find that a party that only got 40% or so of votes gets 50% of the seats. Right now 40% for the AfD is utterly ludicrous, of course, but I'm fairly confident that a double-digit result is not only possible but even likely.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Perestroika posted:

That's basically what happens when you crow about the Schwarze Null and Schuldenbremse all day long, and then suddenly realise the ability to take on debt when needed is actually really drat useful and necessary.

We must run government like a business. You know, like all these companies that finance everything from cash flow.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

bronin posted:

What the gently caress is this? Anti Russian propaganda working as intended I guess.

You do know which country is responsible for the deaths of millions, ISIS, refugees and countless wars, right? Pro tip, it doesn't start with "R".

Oh and gently caress Steinmeier that owl looking motherfucker.

You heard it here first folks, the US forced Russia to conduct a terrorbombing campaign in Syria.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010
It's pretty simple., really: poor people in cities vote fascist to see things change, rich people in rural areas vote fascist so nothing changes.

Both are obviously justified in their expectations.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Covok posted:

Do you have anything more reliable than polls?

I have the Illuminati Monthly and they have a very nice interview with her about her future plans re: lizard men infiltration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

blowfish posted:

Karl Maybe.

Ftfy