Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

It also has the 2d political spectrum map. Quite nice.

Edit: Why are the Greens so strictly against a coalition with the Left party? That really annoys me.
Everybody is against a coalition with die Linken. I think if any party would come out and say "yeah we'd consider it", they'd be decried as the worst opportunists. The problem is, I think, that die Linken make themselves almost deliberately un-coalitable by always being against everything, and having sometimes completely ludicrous positions (aka too radically left for anyone in Realpolitik to seriously consider), which you still would have to address and compromise with when leading coalition debates.

It's kind of sad, because I do think that having a party left of the spectrum protesting some of the more ingrained values of our rather conservative country is very good in principle, but they need to become more than The Ones Who Are Always Against Everything. I'd love for a Red-Red-Green coalition some day, but it's completely impossible at the moment because die Linken are borderline lunatic with some of their demands, and acting like fussy children in the Bundestag more often than not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Randler posted:

It should, however, be noted that both the SPD and the Greens are fine cooperating with the Linke on the state level if it suits their interests. For what it's worth, the SPD/Greens in NRW even worked with the Linke under a non-coalition agreement that left the SPD/Greens as an administration without a majority in the state parliament. And I do not really buy that is has anything to do with former SED personnel, because the SPD absorbed large sways of SED remnants as well. If personnel is an issue, it's due to the WASG merger weakening the political position of the SPD and therefore the Greens back in 2007.
Very good point, and one I was very glad for at the time. This cooperation being possible (hell, Brandenburg is ruled by a Red/Red coalition) should hopefully show both parties that it would be in their best interest to compromise. Especially die Linken - if state politicians can show the higher-ups how with a few concessions, you can run a government, then maybe there's a future for Red/Red/Green on Bundes level.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

The good thing is that nobody elects FDP anymore because they keep making obviously bad decisions, and I am so glad so many people are finally seeing through the bullshit.

It is kind of sad, though; used to be that the FDP was a coalition partner that was perfectly workable with, when "liberal" actually meant something besides "economy yo". I'd like for them to become their old self in Schmidt's time again, because I believe that if every party is "basically okay", that'd be best. Don't want to have guys who are actually getting elected because different people, different opinions, where I think they are the worst thing imaginable.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

I'm first and foremost hoping that the CSU can't get the absolute majority. It's disgustingly close. Though if I remember correctly, the trend of past elections was that they lost a bit relative to the other parties in comparison to the polls, so let's see. If the FDP gets kicked out, there's actually a good chance that we can turn the wheel, which would be a dream.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Bürgerpflicht erfüllt.

Really hoping for a great signal from Hessen, too. I heard they have very good chances of getting Rot-Grün, which would be fantastic.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Randler posted:

Am I the only one here who actually wants the next administration to be CDU-FDP again? :ohdear:
Why?

Serious question, I have zero idea why people would want the CDU to govern and there are so many voting for them, it blows my mind.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

I fully believe that the SPD has the potential to change things for the better even now, and there is a LOT of potential for things getting better even though "things are generally okay" for many people. The CDU has zero potential to change things because they don't want to.

That's also why I dislike die Linke so much, because they could also work towards changing things for the better, with a little something called "Realpolitik" aka Being Able To Compromise, but they refuse because Principles, which ultimately just leads to them having ridiculous demands that noone can realistically fulfill.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Randler posted:

[SPD mistakes]
The trouble I have as an SPD member is that I cannot really argue against you, I guess. Or maybe I could, but that would be nitpicks. There's also a lot of minor and major things that tick me off which the current government did, but saying "well they're also bad!!" is probably even worse, especially considering I want/need my party to work together with the CDU in the next four years. Also keep in mind that as a Bavarian, the CSU does a lot more poo poo I seriously don't agree with, I guess its big sister party is a little more acceptable.

Basically, my reason for voting and even joining the SPD is firmly rooted in two things: its principles which demand a social state and economic policy, and which I almost fully agree with, and their ability, as a Volkspartei, to not be radically strict about them and act pragmatic when needed. One could (and you did) very well argue that they have been too often bending their principles far too much, and with "they" being "too many people in too many fractions that don't agree with each other". A valid concern. However, there is no party I trust that can ever support my views as much as the SPD does. Maybe not exactly as they are now; but - how will they ever become better at staying true to themselves if nothing changes? Constant opposition or small partner in a grand coalition is poison, because they can never prove that their ideas are able to change things for the better, and "change for the better" is what they entirely stand for, in my opinion. Again, as "everything is alright", which is not true for a lot of people, but for more than enough voters to keep CDU/CSU in charge. I don't want things to go wrong before people give the SPD a chance to fix them, I want people to think like me and say "I'm sure they can do better than those who just want everything to stay the same".

EDIT:

parrhesia posted:

At this point, I am reasonably sure the SPD primarily survives on nothing but self-hatred.
And hope, but I've always been unreasonably optimistic. Hasn't served me wrong so far :D.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Torrannor posted:

Besides, I don't want the SPD to become even weaker (which they will in a grand coalition). How can there ever be a left of center chancellor again if the CDU retains 40%, while the left fractures even more? Being a bit down on German politics to be honest :smith:
I think there is no option (especially for a single voter like we all are) which is guaranteed to strengthen the SPD. I don't think being the small partner in a coalition needs to weaken the party; they just have to be...less willing to support things blindly. I know that's a pretty big "just".

On the other hand, just from my layman's understanding of politics, if there were actually a really big push of the CDU for something directly going against SPD principles, why shouldn't they refuse even in a grand coalition? Maybe they need to do that for some decision or another. What could the CDU do? Break the coalition and make a Minderheitenregierung? Neuwahlen? Or how tight are Koalitionsverträge really? It can't be illegal for party members to vote against their conscience after all, so what's keeping every SPD member to directly vote against some CDU poo poo and the party leaders going "well, it's not like we told them to do that explicitly..." and laugh.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Zohar posted:

It's literally in the Grundgesetz that members are subject only to their conscience. How that translates into actual politics is something else obviously.

e: assuming you mean Bundestag members!
Yes, and I knew that (formulated it a bit badly).

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

The power hunger and short term thinking of the SPD will lead to a coalition with the CDU and it will hurt them. It's half sad and half disgusting.
Mhm. But I look at it like that: Either they learn fast now, or they finally make enough mistakes to start learning from those. Either way, the downward spiral HAS to end soon. I really don't believe the people responsible for decisions (or lack thereof, if there's conflicting opinions) will be constantly stupid enough to completely destroy the party.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Torrannor posted:

I don't think most people here are against the Euro. And the Euro has actually gained in approval since the financial crisis began, so an exit from the Euro would be not representative of the majority of German people.

I personally think these people (the AfD) are dangerous and delusional, and should [not] get votes ever.
Pretty much this. I hope you don't mind me changing your post a little, which I assume was the intent.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Yeah. A majority of the CDU/CSU would mean things won't get drastically worse for Germany. Just the same poo poo as the past years. And the SPD and the Linke could have a chance to find some common ground and stuff.

The possible Union majority is kinda ridiculous, but I'm used to it, since I live in Bavaria. And at least AfD and FDP are out.
Getting used to poo poo is a proud German tradition.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Is there a complaint other than "it might create headaches in interpreting certain laws"? I'm all for letting people choose their own identity, if that includes two countries of origin, let them.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

SZ.de spun it as his lawyer wanting to make it big and turning the case into a Grundsatzurteil and Hoeneß saying "gently caress that noise", not wanting to have his name written in the law history books forever. Among other reasons. Don't know how much of it is actually true:

quote:

Rechtsanwalt Feigen spielt juristisch gesehen in der Champions League und hätte wohl gerne ein Grundsatzurteil für Selbstanzeigen geprägt. Die Erklärung von Hoeneß deutet darauf hin (hier im Wortlaut), dass der Bayern-Präsident keine Lust hatte, in die Rechtsgeschichte einzugehen. Denn Urteil sei Urteil: "Das entspricht meinem Verständnis von Anstand, Haltung und persönlicher Verantwortung", schreibt er. "Steuerhinterziehung war der Fehler meines Lebens. Den Konsequenzen dieses Fehlers stelle ich mich." Eine Revision hätte zudem bedeutet, dass sich das Verfahren gegen Hoeneß viele Monate in die Länge zieht. Das geht in der Regel mit einer zusätzlichen psychischen Belastung für den Angeklagten einher.

This sounds a lot like interpretation.

May I ask what makes this particularily right-wing for you, except that they find positive words for Merkel maybe?

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Perestroika posted:

That actually seems to be the rule for all of the party-affiliated youth organisations, including the Grüne Jugend, JuLis or 'solid. Coming to think of it, I'd love to see some kind of breakdown for each of them as to the motivations of everyone who joined below the age of, say, 20. It'd be pretty interesting to see how many of them joined up on their own initiative because they identify with the respective values (or maybe just as a "no gently caress you dad" deal) versus how many were nudged that way through their parents/relatives/friends.
It's me, I joined the SPD (and therefor also the JuSos) at 20. There was no real pressure nor "gently caress you" involved; I slowly became more and more interested in politics and realized that I had the least problems with the SPD's policies of all the parties, which seemed strange somehow considering how much people nag. Their careful balance left-of-center-but-never-too-left-or-too-center is really intriguing and appeals to me, because they have such a hard time positioning themselves - not hard-line enough for the right wing, and already too right-wing for the left. I believe in a balanced middle, however, but with clear emphasis on typical left policies.

So yeah. It surely is no perfect match, but once I realized that I probably would continue to support them in elections and in general, I saw no reason not to simply join. An easy way to show more than just lip support. I admit that I'm not really doing much beside that, I am not going on conferences or standing on the streets annoying people with flyers. I am mostly content to be another member for the statistic and paying my (quite small for students) fee. Maybe I will do more once I am finished with studying Chemistry, which is not a perfect but a pretty good excuse for being otherwise too tied up to contribute much.

Oh, and if I'm bored, I'm also willing to talk about it on internet forums, I guess. Any questions?

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Randler posted:

Dass Bayern der grosse Zahmeister ist ist schnöde Südländerpropaganda. Nach Inflation und Zinseffekten ist Bayern gerade mal dabei das abzustottern, was ihr die richtigen Länder in der ersten Spielhälfte überwiesen haben.
Gib die Quelle deiner Zitate an.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

I got two Verweise in 5th and 6th grade for talking in class. The first I earned (I was an obnoxious poo poo), the second I didn't (the entire class was an obnoxious poo poo and I happened to make a minor commotion at the wrong time). If I had gotten a Verschwärfter Verweis in grade 10 and a reporter had asked me about past infraction, I should have detailed those two and their circumstances too, I guess.

Spoilers: Verweise matter jackshit.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

The enrolment at my school when I started there was at a record low; I was one of only about 50 pupils, two classes, which is insane even for a self-styled elite (but public) Humanistisches Gymnasium. As I found out a little later (I didn't care too much back then, and this excuses any fuzzy details), there had been a so-called "weapon scandal" the year before so parents were disinclined to send their kids to such a dangerous ghetto school.

The fact: one pupil had tried to sell another one during sports class an airsoft or somesuch gun. That's it.

Someone on the local newspaper had blown the story up, however, making it seem like it was a full-blown arms trade among pupils, really ridiculous stuff. Turns out the responsible reporter had actually been a pupil at the school...but had failed, and probably was still bitter.

There had been an actual "dangerously leftist" scandal at the school before, though! Just far before my time. A student was expelled for wearing a "Stoppt Strauß" emblem. But she probably had been a troublemaker before and that was just the last straw, right, guys? Maybe she had, like, three Verweise!

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Drill a hole, pour hot lead into it, best of both worlds.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Riso posted:

Because Germans and Goons are too drat dumb to know what a satire show is, the ZDF was forced to put out a statement.
Yeah, because satire shows never faked a video/photo/story before that was then taken as truth by a "respectable news source". You sure saw through all layers of intentional misinformation here immediately, good job.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

You post worse than I did at 16 yelling at cheaters on a Diablo 2 forum

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Einbauschrank posted:

I don't get why pointing out a lack of source criticism is going down a dark and degenerate hole and why defending the team of Jauch by giving them the benefit of the doubt that they are not trying to get Greece kicked out of the Euro by instigating anti-Greek backlash simply because Böhmermann claims this to be their motive is such an anathema to you.
This is quite the sentence.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

I want to chime in on the nuclear debate because while it annoys me (on both sides), that is a stupid reason to not participate at all and I want to get better about that.
I still read all posts so I want to just say that I saw completely nonsensical arguments on both sides. As I see exactly one anti-nuclear-power person here, I may be misinterpreting it, especially as he is not the best at phrasing his thoughts (while also being quite aggressive, sometimes), so correct me if I'm wrong. But I think that Libluini is not one of "these people" who go "nuclear bad" because of unreasonable fears. Even though, as has been thankfully stated, I can understand people who say "it might explode", we should all know that this event is very unlikely. Also, the debate about the dangers of living next to a reactor is completely wrong to lead here, because again, the argument "uuuh I might get cancer living next to a plant" is really only brought up by unreasonably fearful people, and I don't think someone here actually said that.

Therefore, going "lol don't you know that planes are exposed to far more radiation" is not wrong because it's factually incorrect (it isn't, flying does get you rayed), it's wrong because you are arguing against people that don't exist here. Unless I forgot an older post. Similarly, though I'm less certain about it, I don't think an argument expressed on here is actually "but explosions", though if it were, I'd find it hard to argue against, because the topic is so morally and emotionally charged. Morally because "I guess it might explode and kill a few 10k/100k/million idk, cancer rates, Spätfolgen, but it's for the good of mankind!" is really cynical on paper, emotionally because Tschernobyl and Fukushima.

On the other side, everyone is correct to make fun of conspiracy theories, an unfortunate thought which sours the debate severely.

The real debate one should have is about alternatives, waste, sustainability, and, last but not least, practicability.
- Alternatives: Thorium is a good argument, breeder reactors are a good argument, we-can-still-have-lots-of-renewables-in-the-mix (also Biomass!) is a good argument. I would not want to debate any of that.
- Waste: Now this is a topic to get heated about. My personal biggest problem, and why I am, grand reveal, against nuclear power, is the waste it produces. Someone, and I'm not going to look for that just to call it out, said something like "yeah I guess we get this radioactive stuff but we can just put it under a mountain or some streets or whatever" which is a terrifying thought to hold. As it stands, we still have no way to get rid of the stuff safely and as long as we don't have that, I will continue to oppose nuclear power until we do find a way. It kind of frightens me to handwave the radioactive waste question away when it's a very real and pressing problem we have. Breeders (and Thorium, I guess) might solve some of it, but we will always have highly toxic and deadly end products which we should find a solution for first and then think about un-demonizing nuclear energy.
- Which brings us to sustainability: but what about the waste from other sources of energy, including the "waste" of space involved in building geothermal plants, the definite waste of highly valuable resources needed to build wind turbines etc.? It is a point I understand and which I frankly have no good solution for, but it does not sway my argument much, because of two thoughts:
a) I have blind belief and lots of optimism in the power of scientific research, so I think a lot of problems with the "stealth" waste of renewables might well be solved, and we should therefore spend time and money on developing the efficiency, space and material demands of these technologies instead of
b) technologies which will always produce waste which I am not optimistic we have any way to get rid of safely, especially since nuclear power was hip for quite a while and therefore funding for research in that direction was too and we still have no solution, while renewables, sustainability and green energy are current let's call them fads and still need time to work out the kinks.
- And finally, all the arguments for nuclear power might be moot anyway because it's very hard to justify simply building more plants because pragmatism to the public. I know that this is not a perfect argument and not one I would actually want to make, but it does have to be taken into consideration: how would you sell people the idea of re-re-reversing the stance on nuclear energy again, build more plants and say "gently caress your concern, it will be better in the long run, promise"? Even if that were completely true and not just based on the weighing of different risk/reward factors which are honestly really hard to calculate especially as lots of them involve the cost of human lives?

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

blowfish posted:

The average person's impression of how much Spätfolgen and cancer we get from Fukushima and Chernobyl is waaay overblown compared to the actual numbers of people affected while we are literally killing hundreds of thousands of people each year from air pollution (that nobody cares about), and while nuclear would kill people comparably to or less than the numbers that die from accidents when rolling out renewables. It's like being scared of flying because of the occasional high media attention plane crash and then wrapping your car around a tree instead.

I will never stop calling people who make emotional decisions on issues affecting the public at large against all evidence stupid fuckers.
I personally don't feel insulted (and I don't think it was directed at me), but that might not be really helpful for a discussion, especially when you kinda have to take emotions into account. I hate populism as much as the next guy, but I realize that in our political system, it's impossible to have at least some contribution of purely popular opinion in decision-making, for better or worse. It's not only people who make the decisions themselves being emotional, it's also about having at least some chance to get re-elected. It sucks, and I'd love for there to be more rationality in politics, but it's not what we have right now. In a purely forums-based discussion where it's assumed everyone can just freely theorycraft and throw numbers around, it's fine to say "let's just be completely pragmatic", but it should be clear that this is not remotely how things will be discussed by decision-makers either in private or in public?

I'd say that even in the forums context, it is worth taking a look at what politicians can and will be willing to change at all. "They're all stupid fuckers for being so emotional" will never approach a solution that might actually be implemented and completely prevent you from enjoying at least small steps in progress.

quote:

* Breeders
* Bury the stuff in Sweden
We can deal with shuffling stuff away for about 300 years (which is the time it takes till waste from a breeder glows less than the original U ore), and Scandinavian clay keeps stuff safely sealed up and is found in conveniently geologically stable places. I feel safe enough if those things are done. Anyway, we can just dump existing nuclear waste into breeders for the next century so you could just run them as waste disposal which happens to produce electricity.
You feel safe enough? How emotional ;).

Realtalk though, I do think breeder technology is well worth looking at and might be a good way to at least greatly reduce waste, while also giving us more time to come up with a solution for it. This would still imply shutting down old nuclear power plants to stop the production of more waste which cannot be burned with the current infrastructure, and maybe, maybe rebuilding top-notch modern ones as soon as the waste chain is sufficiently established. Really, as soon as the waste problem is solved, I have nothing against nuclear power. I can still understand emotional aversity to it, though, much more than I can understand aversion against phone masts or microwaves or GMOs or, indeed, wind turbines in MY backyard!

quote:

Energy density is a bitch, and even 100% efficient renewable generation would deal with energy density lower than fossil fuels by orders of magnitude, which themselves are less energy dense than nuclear fuel by orders of magnitude. You can't change the laws of physics, so it's either accepting more land and resource use, funding fusion, or bust for clean alternatives to nuclear power.
I know that, I am kinda in the field of researching fuel alternatives (hydrogen). The limitations are huge and real, I just think they are not vastly worse than nuclear waste.

quote:

Sit back and watch the country burn spend ridiculous amounts of money on making an all renewable grid work while other countries with less nuclear hysteria run a cheaper half-nuclear grid?
I always felt the "but other countries!" argument was kinda weak. Take it one small step further and we arrive at "if China does not limit its CO2 output, why should we?!"

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Cingulate posted:

"@AntiFemComics"?
I checked the twitter account and it's brutally amazing.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

I chose German because I got max points in 12th grade.

Then the teacher changed and everyone's grade dropped a full two marks :negative:. I was ultimately too lazy to change from German to English so in the end it was my worst subject but whatever. Still 10 points.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Randler posted:

If your Abitur subjects are below 13 individually you're a scrub, sin.
Good lord you pathetic little shitball are actually boasting with your loving school grades, what is even going on here? Why are people posting their own grades instead of laughing at how utterly ridiculous this is?

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

No you can't, because that would make some people in Bavaria really happy who I really, really don't want to be happy.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

My girlfriend is Geisteswissenschaftlerin, she claims because of that she understands it completely.

I worry.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Randler posted:

Durchtrenne
Wir genossen

Randler posted:

From one of the linked articles. I have to admit it takes some balls to call the "Ehe" being limited to one man and one woman part of "verfassungswidrige Diskriminierung" when "die Verschiedengeschlechtlichkeit der Ehe" has long been accepted as a necessary structural element of the constitutional term "Ehe". Really hope they somehow manage to get the majority to make a change to the BGB allowing same-sex partners to "marry"-marry and then get slapped down by Karlsruhe. :allears:
This, however, is why I can't imagine you joking about being insufferable.

In what way but "the letter of the law" is that in any way necessary?

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJTKFxUK55E

EDIT:

OH MY loving GOD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVnzYs4HYBQ

Simply Simon fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jun 24, 2015

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Regensburg is the best city in the world, suck it :colbert:.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Everyone makes "lol lazy public servants amirite" joke, but secretly every single German wants a cushy government job with super job security and other benefits and just sitting in an office all day moving papers :circlefap:

Also Hof is the butt of all jokes in Bavaria, at least around Regensburg, because there's absolutely nothing there except despair. Literally the armpit of Germany.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

"hmmmm this guy looks quite a bit Jewish

HEY EVERYBODY? Does this motherfucker look Jewish to you, too?! Tell me I need to know!"

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Mahlertov Cocktail posted:

Dunno why you put food in quotes, the Mensas that I've been to have all been at least pretty good and certainly worth the low price.
He is in Munich, the Mensa there is the absolute worst I've ever been to. And I spent 9 months in Prague. Regensburg and Passau, for example, have fantastic Mensas (okay, they get supplied by the same Studentenwerk...).

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

k stone posted:

germans continually exaggerate the difficulty and ugliness of german in a sort of uniquely german self-congratulatory display of self-loathing.

i didn't start learning german till i was 19, and i think the regularity and structure of the language make it easier to pick up in some ways, plus it sounds nice

except for boarisch.
Host bloß no koa richtig schians boarisch ghert. Oda bisd eapa doch a Saupreiß?

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Libluini posted:

Ugh, Österreich ist fast so schlimm wie Bayern.
Als Bayer, der gerade in Österreich lebt: Österreich ist die Pest, Bayern fand ich auch auf dem Land nie soooo schlimm.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Ich mach hier meinen Doktor...

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Dieses Gerechne verwirrt und beängstigt mich, aber wenn es hilft, ich bin Chemiker und habe nicht vor, länger als maximal vier Jahre hier zu bleiben, wenn nicht ein WIRKLICH gutes Angebot aufkommt...

EDIT: Das Arbeiten ist okay, das Problem ist, dass alles voller Österreicher ist.

Simply Simon fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Sep 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Schurik posted:

"Wie krank ist de mir San mir und keine idioten ihr habt dir rein bracht dann schaut a wie fertig wird damit i glaubt wirklich mir San brennsuppen daher grennt"

Is this even a sentence.
Allow me.

"Wie krank ist diese Frau? 'Mia san mia' und keine Idioten - ihr habt die hereingebracht, dann seht auch zu, wie ihr damit fertig werdet! Ihr glaubt wirklich, wir sind [blauäugig]!"

"af da brennsuppn dahergrennd" is very hard to, erm, localize. I looked it up to be sure - Brennsuppe was poor people food. It's as simple as "I bin doch niat bled", but even more [forced, presumably]...folksy.