Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Sereri posted:

Starting on page 1946, all goons from the east need to start posting in the eastern Europe thread for the following 50 pages

Austrians need to double-post?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Apr 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
lol the book at the bottom is called "becoming hitler"?

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Apr 5, 2023

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

what's this from?

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Antigravitas posted:

Very much so.

Also, judging by the Biomülltonne, someone in this house is spargeling the gently caress out. It's completely full of Spargelschale.

sounds like urine trouble :xd:

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
So will there be a coffee shop scene similar to the Netherlands in Germany? Or do you need a proof of residency to buy your stuff.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Hopper posted:

Paging all Chili experts and other Balkongärtner!

You can now stop pretending and share your weed growing experience with the rest of us.

I want to grow a Bubatzbaum on my balcony here in Bavaria just because I can. Basically a gently caress you to Söder. Also I heard the stuff grows well where Tomatos do well and my balcony is a tomato paradise.

What tips do you have for beginners?
Any good sources for Stecklinge?
What breeds have medium strength contents?
And is the smell really that bad?

I've had multiple grows destroyed by Mehltau, it can be a bitch. Especially with variants that have a very thick cola (Blütenstock?). I usually go with Dutch Passion, Sensi Seeds is probably good too, but they are pricey. Both websites allow you to sort by flowering time, so if you are impatient, get something like Early Girl or similar. Also if you grew up in the 90s, the average THC content of modern plants will blow your mind. Maybe try to go with Sorten that have "low" THC. Also better to harvest later than early, otherwise you risk getting a harvest that smells like Heu. Not good. But there's so much information online, it's a rabbit hole.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Are you guys familiar with r/RentnerfahreninDinge? It's a cool news source to keep up to date with the driving capabilities of our older Mitbürger. https://old.reddit.com/r/RentnerfahreninDinge/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Northern Lights in the sky, woo! Birds making crazy noises. Frogs also freaking out.