Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

Rushputin posted:

Ist der Postillon eigentlich so schlecht wie ich ihn mir vorstelle, ohne mehr als höchstens einen Artikel je wirklich gelesen zu haben? Für mich wirken die Blurbs und Überschriften immer nach leicht spießiger Soft-Satire für Menschen, denen die Titanic zu gemein ist. Und Facebook-Freunde jeder politischen Gesinnung scheinen sich daran zu erfreuen, was bei Satire irgendwie nicht sein sollte.

http://www.der-postillon.com/2015/12/weil-er-durch-null-geteilt-hat-schuler.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

oliwan posted:

Real post: I'm so happy that there is antifa, who actually go out and perform direct action like this, whereas im sitting on my rear end. I have tremendous respect for them and am thankful beyond believe. It's humbling.

My lovely arts/social degree isn't worth poo poo, no one listens to me and they all look at me like I'm retarded or something
Oh, I know, let's burn some evil Capitalist Cars and smash some evil Capitalist windows that'll show 'em. REVOLUTION /Antifa

edit: *Oh, nearly forgot I ALSO HAVE poo poo TASTE IN MUSIC /Antifa

Cantide fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jul 6, 2017

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

hazzlebarth posted:

https://twitter.com/StephanHeibel/status/1496786505813090305

Yeah, war is bad, but now is a good time to make number go up!

Bei den Antworten wird mir aber richtig warm ums Herz

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

Antigravitas posted:

I'm in favour of fracking Bavaria, tbh.

We'll just stop paying for your poo poo https://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/71763/umfrage/geber-und-empfaenger-beim-laenderfinanzausgleich/#professional

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

Hopper posted:

The real reason is the Merit Order principle of energy prices. The last portion of a given lot defines the price on the market. So if the last MW comes from gas, which is the most expensive production method, the entire lot of electricity still costs the price of gas produced electricity, no matter for what cheaper price 99% of it was produced. You can produce all the energy you want from Atom, if it is not enough then the 1% you had to buy from a gas-using producer for dictates the price.

Nearly Fell out of my chair when I heard that one. Just ... why?

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

Antigravitas posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC8BCvEGvyA&t=4s

Twitter users barely count as sapient, and I generally don't take economic ideas from lichen. Taking GDP at face value is already bad economics.

Europe is going to go into recession, which should be obvious as long as industry depends on carbon fuels. That's a hit to global competitiveness compared to regions sitting on top of ample fossil fuel supplies. But that's not the end all be all of economics, and there are plenty of other factors than just energy costs that are relevant to industry.

Industry will always depend on carbon fuels hth

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

GABA ghoul posted:

Oh ffs, just shoot me already, I hate this idiot country so much sometimes
Most efficient way to save a lot of CO2

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug
Not good but not as bad as the funny picture on Twitter makes it out to be. All depends on if the Berlin senate knew what they were funding, see bolded part in quote below
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut_Kentler

quote:

At the end of the 1960s, in a model experiment, he placed several neglected 13 to 15-year-old boys, whom he considered "secondary mental defectives", with pedophiles he knew, claiming that this would reintegrate them into society and to allow them to grow into mature adults.[9] Due to the criminal offense associated with it, he made this public only after its statute of limitations had expired more than a decade later.

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

nawilo_420 posted:

Speaking of the FDP, I just found out that they blocked a new EU law a couple of days ago that was supposed to ban selling fossil fuel powered cars by 2035 lol

https://www.politico.eu/article/ursula-von-der-leyen-eu-germany-clean-car-plan-hostage/

My understanding is the law would ban combustion engine powered cars not only fossil fuel powered cars. However even if it was only fossil fuel powered cars it would be just as idiotic

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Electric cars are heavier.

Which is why they produce so much Feinstaub

Somebody fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Apr 5, 2023

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

Honj Steak posted:

Both of these animals are part of the same species lol

Though not the same race.

One of them looks quite the superior representation of the species Canis lupus familiaris

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Apr 5, 2023

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

GABA ghoul posted:

https://twitter.com/Markus_Soeder/status/1646116411696095234?t=GnVPSoEcr5r74Oy01f2vmA&s=19

Says the man who thinks getting blackout drunk and pissing yourself is a valuable Kulturgut that needs to be defend to the death.

Still better than what we are getting though.

Söder doesn't drink btw.

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

Nach Mauer durch Berlin wäre es evtl an der Zeit über Mauer um Berlin nachzudenken

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

lagidnam posted:

Merz fordert ungehinderten Bundeswehrzugang zu Schulen und Forschung

Who are the people that advise this man? How can you come out and say that you want to get the AFD Wähler back, by "going for the children"? How does his party have 28%?

I don't understand anything anymore.

Ich seh das problem nicht

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

Goons Are Gifts posted:

So I was watching this Phoenix documentary about the Bundeswehr Einsatz in Mali and there was this soldier they interviewed named Alex, a bayerischer Gebirgsjäger that's supposed to support the rest of the troops getting back home before the end of 2023 and there was this scene with this poster in the back and I'm like

And I googled and asked around what Neukrank means and apparently it does mean to meld yourself krank at the Truppenarzt and I'm absolutely giggling over the fact he put this onto the wall for the camera team, or didn't even think about putting it down alternatively

I feel so beschützt from our boys and girls right now

Schön Kriegsdienst verweigern, Wehrdienst abschaffen, Wehretat einstampfen, sich beschweren das am schluss angeblich nur noch rechtsradikale in der Bundeswehr übrig bleiben und sich dann noch drüber lustig machen nur weil einer ein lustiges poster aufhängt. Wasch mich aber mach mich nicht nass!