Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cgeq
Jun 5, 2004

Resource posted:

Any advice for places to find information on getting a job in Germany? I have German citizenship, but I've been living in the states for most of my life. I have some family over there, but I could use some resources specific to moving there to work.

Wow, it's like watching myself in a post.
This land's time draws short. Let us return from whence we came.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cgeq
Jun 5, 2004

hankor posted:

To be fair he's blowing it out of proportions.

Only allowing women in the Bundeswehr as medics and doctors was an inequality but not really a big issue, only about 10 percent of the armed forces are women right now (about half of them as medics, so you are looking at about 10.000 out of 40 million that have joined in ten years).

Just because there hasn't been a huge rush of women joining the armed forces (beyond field medics) doesn't mean it wasn't a big issue. There's no reason the demographics of the military population shouldn't reflect the demographics of the general population, so it would seem the fact that it does not would reflect a big and ongoing issue.