Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Soulex posted:

I'll be devastated if Ribery goes to prison. I can understand not knowing (this is why you check ID boys) but if he did know and still did it. I've lost all respect for him. Easily one of my favorite players in the game yet somehow this news article has not come across my attention.

I hate to break it to you but from everything I've read (and seen) Ribery is a oval office. I bet he knew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

You do them when you take pills :)

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Bovril Delight posted:

Is the humble thing still bannable

Bitch, it might be

Ched Evans is a scumbag but you just know some club will sign him up.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

He is and was a oval office. But I guess you have to like him.

Also how can anyone dislike Peter Beardsley?

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Breath Ray posted:

You could say he kicked Racim out of football

Hahaha

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Dennis Wise, man

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

St Evan Echoes posted:

Lol what a drug dealer car to have. Footballers are scum

Lol I drive one. Haven't run anyone down in one. Yet.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Ninpo posted:

_______________/

That's really good avatar material.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

JFairfax posted:

sorry for doxxing Ninpo

Danny Hornby, from Fleetwood, Lancashire, was forced into hiding by death threats after posting a picture on his Twitter page of a tattoo on his back which reads '96wne'.

The letters 'wne' are thought to stand for 'was not enough'.

This was a sick reference to the 96 Reds fans who died at the FA Cup semi final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest on April 15, 1989.

The tattoo sparked outrage among internet users who threatened to injure and even kill him.

Hornby, 22, reported to be a Manchester United fan, has apologised for the wording and vowed to remove the tattoo. But police urged him to move out until the uproar dies down.

Police had to step in because 22-year-old Hornby, from Fleetwood, Lancashire, feared for his life after fleeing his home with his girlfriend.

His parents, mother Kath and father Garry and younger sister Laura, have also moved out of the terrace house after the address was put on scores of internet ­forums.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l#ixzz3pnOWsMbD

What a loving moron

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/698209599724376064

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Pat Mustard posted:

That'll probably describe how Johnson will feel after meeting his cellmate.

Johnson, agape, thick...man that really was a great set up.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Hasn't he done somethign like this more than once or am I thinking of a Brazilian player?

They all look the same to you GG?

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

mackintosh posted:

Can we not? Just accept that certain Europeans are unrepentant racists and it will take several generations for them to get over it. The recent influx of refugees isn't helping things.

'certain Europeans'

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Give him the England job!

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

julian assflange posted:

The managing director of Oxford United has been found dead at the training ground! Who dood it?

Football killed him op

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Wasn't there a panarama thing ages ago that said Allardyce was dodgy as gently caress? I mean everyone knew it so it was only a matter of time that he'd get busted.

Will be interesting to see if England stick to their guns and hire another old school English manager (Steve Bruce is the obvious answer) or get someone in that's actually competent. I reckon they'll give it to Southgate if he does well in the matches he's given. He definitely isn't good enough though

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

There is literally no one good available. Get Hoddle back for laughs.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

JFairfax posted:

New Zealand scrum-half Aaron Smith has been dropped for one game for breaching the All Blacks' standards of behaviour.

He was seen entering a toilet cubicle with a woman at Christchurch Airport and will miss the Rugby Championship match against South Africa in Durban.

All Blacks head coach Steve Hansen said Smith is "bitterly disappointed in his behaviour".

Hansen added the 27-year-old scrum-half "feels he has let the team, his family and his partner down".

http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/37567785%5C

it's rugby football motherfuckers

Wrong thread.

Also it was a disabled toilet.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Spangly A posted:

I mean I'd not go anywhere near a girl I've never met before who's falling over plastered because that's creepy af

I've slept with girls I've met when we've both been drunk. I never really thought about it ever being considered rape :(

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Reprisal posted:

girls I've met is a strange name for a man

:gay:

Shrapnig posted:

You also live in a third world country.

I don't know man, rape seems generally frowned upon here too.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Blue Star Error posted:

to be fair, they did bring through far more quality players than they should have done for a club of their size. maybe it helped?

Lol

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Blue Star Error posted:

Probably have to wait till he's out of hospital

loving LOL

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Ronaldo released this information himself because he's ashamed of liking men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Jose posted:

The drug Sakho served a ban for taking wasn't actually banned by WADA lol

Sakho and Liverpool should really take action against FIFA here. That absolutely had a massive impact on our season and his career.