Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

the sex ghost posted:

El-Hadji Diouf's been keeping busy on his holidays:

Shall we let his friends know he's having seven shades kicked out of him?

Nah, let's give it ten minutes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Scott Bakula posted:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/10/mick-mills-denies-stoke-sexual-assault-claims-george-blackstock

Stoke are being sued by a former apprentice player over an initiation "also known as "the Finger," whereby a goalkeeper's glove was smeared with heat cream and used in a sexual assault."

Pfft someone needs to grow a pair. We used to spray Deep Heat on the new guy's bollocks all the time at work before they brought in all these namby pamby 'dignity in the workplace' guidelines and I became an HR manager.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Marlon King got 18 months today...

http://bbc.in/1nOeyRa

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Clitheroe has a fashionable centre? Lmfao.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Jfc I know footballers aren't all rocking a 200 IQ but that is full on moronic.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
So did we ever find out what/who Ashley Williams did?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Byolante posted:

Its liverpool fans who tend to murder random people in the street

:drat:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Plus you can always rely on scousers to turn up the outrage to 11 can't you.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Need to see pics of his Fanny, stat.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Jfc no wonder he went for a guilty plea. What a plonker.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Facebook is going mental as you'd expect...

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Ramagamma posted:

That baby is ream

Kill you are self.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

GutBomb posted:

That was liquid childbirth.

:thurman:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Dear god, reading this article about Johnson and I'm still just agape at how thick he is.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35743015

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

brocked posted:

"She's not underage in dog years"

Also, grooming suddenly doesn't sound so unusual

:thurman:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
And another...

Oldham Athletic footballer accused of sexual grooming
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-36397335

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Corrode posted:

In terms of where that came from, presumably it's directly from the court report or from someone sat in the public gallery.

Consent is made out to be very complicated but it isn't. From the Sexual Offences Act 2003:

and

(c) above is what saved Clayton McDonald - he could reasonably believe he'd spent some time with her, she'd gone back to a hotel room with him and they'd started having sex, and even if she later felt that she was unable to consent it wasn't unreasonable for him to believe that she did.

For Ched the important bit is the "capacity" bit. Drunken consent is still consent if the person giving was capable of doing so - so if a girl's had a few drinks and gets carried away and agrees to sex then later regrets it, it was still consenting if the jury feels she had capacity at the time to do so. The argument in this case was that when he appeared in the room she was already too drunk to know what was happening, so she didn't actually give consent even if he claims she said "yes" and he couldn't have reasonably believed she consented because she was obviously too drunk. The jury at the initial trial clearly felt she didn't have capacity and this one apparently did.

I dunno, I mean if she was already shagging Clayton and had been okay to consent to that, then unless she continued drinking whilst shagging him, why would she be any less able to consent to SuperChed?

Unless she's already agreed to let Clayton get balls deep earlier on I suppose.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

julian assflange posted:

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that the truth is in the middle

It usually is, in my experience.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

brocked posted:

So was the victim

:captainpop:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

HJB posted:

The moral of the story, is never have sex.

Or at least don't take your mate up on an offer to get up to the buffers in the paralytic girl he's already hanging out the back of.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

He's gone!

http://bbc.in/2emmk76

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

BrigadierSensible posted:

Not a footballer, but related to football:

Eric Bristow weighed in on the young footballers being sexually abused scandal with his own hot take. Football players are wimps for not beating up their abusers. Darts players are the real men

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/eric-bristow-claims-footballers-arent-9354804

Classy.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Lemon posted:

Well he's lucky, those who end up more inebriated than planned near footballers usually suffer worse

:trumppop:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Xabi posted:

That "nurse" isn't even good looking. Having said that, I enjoyed the twitter entertainment.

Yeah okay. :goonsay:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Bacon Terrorist posted:

True, I suppose the most shocking thing about this footballer sex scandal is he managed to do it without a team mate present.

Lmao

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

That's my fetish.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
gently caress me I didn't realise he was in Moorlands, I only live down the road.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Ninpo posted:

I'm the top of an Alice band at the bottom of the picture

I actually went back to look.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Lol Rooney's all over the papers this morning and his Mrs has flown home to deal with him 🤣

https://imgur.com/a/YeECt

monkeytennis fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Sep 2, 2017

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
From that article:

Lazio fans have a history of racist and antisemitic behaviour, including a Lazio banner in the city derby nearly 20 years ago aimed at Roma supporters that read: “Auschwitz Is Your Homeland; The Ovens Are Your Homes.”

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Blue Star Error posted:

Looks like he was... Gary's paed

:vince:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Pennant taking the ‘players need an audience’ a step too far.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5543191/liverpool-jermaine-pennant-caught-online-sex-romp-wife/

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I assume you’ve all seen the pictures on the front of the UK papers today showing Jamie Carragher spitting out of his car at a 14 year old girl?

Edit: found a link, sorry it’s The Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5781959/jamie-carragher-spitting-video-spits-at-fan-liverpool-manchester-united/

monkeytennis fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Mar 12, 2018

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Ninpo posted:

I don't think that's what the manager meant when he said "Go out and get three points".

:discourse:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Jermaine Pennant has released an autobiography talking about him and Ashley Cole’s threesomes and how they high fived each other :sissies:

Wonder if the roastee was Chezza.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Hey I’ve been to Aigues Mort it’s a lovely walled city, great place to visit. I didn’t rape anybody though I just ate some pizza.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Well I attempted to speak the lingo (I find the French are more helpful if you make an effort, no matter how small) so pretty humble actually, certainly nowhere near prem level :v:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Bacon Terrorist posted:

His girlfriend opted for the gold covered turkey dinosaurs.

Lol.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

funkybottoms posted:

maybe he's angling for a career with the Saudi FA

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
He said something like ‘the fines are small, like the amount I’d spend on a night out in London.’

I don’t think that helps people feel sorry for him, as wrong as that is.