Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
A corporation...being right?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Paddyb posted:

Relegate Sunderland for for fielding a known nonce and award Liverpool the points for the February 6 match imho.

:aatrek:

Subtract points from Liverpool for voluntarily staying on the pitch with a pedo IMO

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

dex_sda posted:

I only just took a look at all the messages exchanged, not just the ones summaries picked and...

loving Christ. What a sick loving wanker, I hope he rots

A lot worse than some embarrassing pick-up lines for sure

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Gorn Myson posted:

True story, that girl is a third cousin of mine. Made for a truly strange experience when someone sent me that video. That side of the family is really weird though. She blocked my brother on Facebook when she asked for good ideas to organise a hen party for one of her friends, and he suggested Crufts.

Crufts? Sounds like your brother got off easy to me

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Jose posted:

they've been hiring leeds supporters to post stuff on facebook about how they're good

The ultimate plastics...

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Jose posted:

The moment they asked anything dodgy he should have left. anyway i think we can all agree with ronnie o'sullivan

https://twitter.com/ronnieo147/status/781029131492421632

Agreed

Tony Blair for England manager

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Hes got experience defanging the opposition in away ties and handling the English press, might want to hope you don't get matched with the US once the World Cup rolls around though as he'll probably throw

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
E: Wrong thread but most modern attempts by managers to coach both club and NT seem to end in various degrees of tepid failure is my impression

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

How dare you

E: misread sorry

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
#Justice4Jimmy

It's not right

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Wonder which Drip Doctor decided the best front for their 'business' was giving banned medical procedures to athletes lol

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Bacon Terrorist posted:

I’ve just been shown a video of what appears to be Alisson Becker having a very nice time with several ladies at once. Not sure if there’s a press embargo, that said he is free to do what he wants although no doubt there’s a ‘think of the children’ angle somewhere.

v. jealous of this so we should lock him up

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Good lad Slabhead showing his solidarity against the pigs, should get a medal imo

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Can you call yourself famous if you can't even escape a guilty sentence in a Mediterranean country?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Very dumb of the guy assuming his explanation is truthful. I can kinda get taking some generic OTC medication and not thinking it might contain banned substances. But taking prescribed medication for someone else that apparently also doesn't do anything to help with 'feeling unwell' so why would you even take it? lol

Being Norwegian and having lived through our media spend what felt like years bleating about the somewhat similar Johaug case in skiing, I know that even if your explanation is plausible and believed you're still likely on the hook for a long ban. Hers was worse (the substance - some lip cream - had a warning on it that it could trigger doping tests, although she also had a plausible reason for taking it rather than 'lol I just take random meds') but her explanation was also deemed believeable - and she still got 18 months ban for it. Wouldn't hold out hope for a significant reduction from appeal. Maybe like 10 or 9 months if he's lucky.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

TheRat posted:

Unrelated, but yikes @ pulisic

anqueefa

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
As a Partey update, looks like the other party has decided to throw her accusations on twitter today: https://twitter.com/deffonotchaur/status/1552730396399468546

There's another post with a video showing it as Partey's account (has a video of him in the profile) so not a great look for the lad.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

big lol

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

EC10 posted:

ninpo the typa nigga to probate someone for saying pooshited and then defend a domestic abuser because he played for pooshited

:thunk: hmmm

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
My dishwasher has a whole level just for the cutlery...and they all lie sideways :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

Seems like Wolves have started a game of process of elimination

https://twitter.com/Wolves/status/1783077219293651307

PR FIGHT PR FIGHT

surely this is for the best for all parties involved, and not a weird + cowardly reaction for no reason