Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

uh oh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2415457/Kyle-Walker-apparently-inhales-hippy-crack-night-Sheffield--pictures.html

quote:

England player Kyle Walker has been pictured appearing to inhale 'hippy crack' from a balloon while on a night out.

The 23-year-old right-back, who played for England against Moldova in Friday's World Cup qualifier, allegedly sucked in the potentially deadly nitrous oxide several times during a night out in Sheffield, the Sunday Mirror reported.

The laughing gas, which is decanted into balloons and sold for as little as £1.50, is a legal high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

mrg220t posted:

What if the couple don't have kids and the wife doesn't give up her career, do the ex wife still get the future earnings? Or is it dealt on a case by case basis?

My mom gets permanent spousal maintenance. I think most US states have this, I think only 2 don't - Florida and Massachusetts. My parents divorced when my sister and I were older, and my mom still had a full career.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Jose posted:

Monaco's owner has just lost half his fortune, £2.7b, in his divorce. Wonder if it'll stop him spending silly money on the club

loving theft

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Byolante posted:

In that moment it was not my hand, it was god's. Also, my only regret is that it could not have struck paul scholes' - Diego Maradona

lol

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

I always knew johnson liked to get stuck in

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Crazy Ted posted:

So the gist of all this is that Ryan Giggs has been an absolute oval office for multiple decades now and shows no signs of stopping

A true role model

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Is pull some clunge a common saying?

What a loving loser

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

I hope someone throws a laptop bag with a Dell precision at his head

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

They could’ve killed you

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Elliptical Dick posted:

He really puts the infant in infantino

:xd:

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

harperdc posted:

Copa Del Rey Mysterio is a very good potential username, amazing.

lol

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

:chloe:

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Had forgotten about this, incredible

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

I'm afraid we are going to have to relegate them all to keep the honour of the Premier League intact

Can’t argue with this

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

To be fair I hate Mormons too

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-66201526

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

Apparently the accusers were a group of women who attended parties at his house and one was filmed having “enthusiastic” sex on an occasion she claimed she was raped. They also apparently texted and left voicemails about their encounters with city players that were really inconsistent with being assaulted so it sounds as though this all very much fell apart.

But yeah he’ll be off to Saudi Arabia. Hope he gets some money for his retirement tbh.

:chloe:

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/UpshotTowers/status/1682002579482394624

had forgotten about the arsenal dive by van gaal

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

nice site, saved thanks

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

It’s still funny

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Upshot is cool and good yeah

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

vyelkin posted:

i hope manchester united football club are destroyed by a meteor

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Dave Angel posted:

BBC are reporting that 11 (ELEVEN) members of the Spanish women team's coaching staff have resigned in protest, which would leave manager Jorge Vilda on his own.

Good

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Well I'm convinced, destroy TikTok

Tbh destroy all social media

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Dorking Wanderers huh

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Lmao at all of this

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Ungratek posted:

I now see why he gave a lot of his money to open schools

:eyepop:

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/39428110/neymar-hits-back-weight-criticism-social-media-post

Im not mad, dont write that im mad

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

joepinetree posted:

I posted the picture in the funny football poo poo.

A lot of his fans are saying that the picture is misleading, he just has a puffy coat on. Which might even start to convince you, until you realize that he was in Rio, where it is summer.

Real Ronaldo showing him the path of living it up

I had forgotten he went to Saudi

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Good lad

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Dell_Zincht posted:

The bloke who played Boro's mascot, Roary the Lion during the first decade of the Riverside era turned out to be a paedophile.

So, there's that.

Have we confirmed this was not pissflaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Barton has always been damaged tho