Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Stoke seems to be THE place to go for a career marred by drink driving bans. Pulis getting his overturned because it would hurt the community if he couldn't drive to away days was always my fav

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Unless the prem players are hardcore pintrest users this won't even be noticable to the main offenders

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I'm shocked that the last time La Liga was handing briefcases of cash to teams the fans and owners argued it wasn't wrong because they were paying teams to try harder somehow has a match fixing problem

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Hrm should you believe somebody actually there or a lovely clickbait rag from a different country

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

“We are not racist and for us the absence of black players is just an important tradition, emphasising the identity of the club and nothing more,” the statement claimed.

i dunno how much room for interpretation there is here, i mean they say they're not racist right up front

Aside from the pictures of the banners not being shown.... Whether this is a large and influential group within the club or some lovely little gaggle down in one corner is kinda important to if the story is actually something major like what happened to England in Montengro or when the Barcelona president made 'getting rid of black players' part of his election pitch or if its blowing minor poo poo out of the water for clicks which seems to be the go to for these orange book shitrags these days.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Trying to make 10 idiots in Russia newsworthy while the entire away end hiss when arsenal are on the road to Spurs is some classic poo poo. I am sure hellas have done something worse this week.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

ozmunkeh posted:

Doing a massive racism doesn’t matter because someone else might also do a racism. Interesting concept.

Except there is no evidence there are more people in this story than man city fans per day calling into talk sport to say why raheem sterling is a bad person because of a tattoo

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Gigi Galli posted:

I don’t think vivisectvnv is saying that that group of ultras is good or that he supports them just that they exist and that it’s not the entire stand full of supporters that are doing this, like some of the other articles linked imply.

Of course the club should be doing something about it and other supporters should be denouncing; I don’t think anyone here is so thick to not understand that.

That's literally the replies of some people in here though. Pointing out there weren't any photos to support the claims got me labeled a far right conspiracy theorist.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Gigi Galli posted:

This is likely the most idiotic take on racism I’ve ever read.

Surely you remember some of the cracking posts from the Suarez racism saga

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Weaponized Cum posted:

Tbf negrito is not a racist term in South America in the right context

The funnier part is when the statement to the FA from the club said he definitely didn't say that he said the nbomb

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

sticksy posted:

Also the t-shirts

That era of Liverpool was the best. Remember when the lovely baseball blogger was made director of communications and threatened a guy making up transfer rumors on reddit in a motorway little chef like he was in the godfather.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Vagabundo posted:

Ban Iran from all FIFA-sanctioned events and ban them from the 2023 AFC Asian Cup.

That would get strong support from the oil based slave states in the region because it would mean once more spot open for their teams of naturalized foreigners who had their passports confiscated to qualify for the death cup in qatar

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

CyberPingu posted:

Harvey Elliott has been banned for 14 days for calling Harry Kane a mong

Ban Elliott until Kane can pass o level English

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Xabi posted:

Or, rather, moaned his way onto the pitch because he couldn't deal with Gerrard and Lampard being better players.

Scholes didn't need to be gifted a charity goal like a make a wish child in his last prem game

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

pik_d posted:

It was a boom-bust cycle joke. Besides, he may as well say they face a £100 fine for all we know.

This is almost as pathetic as butterfly valley's explanation of how his ipad broke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
So Man City magically start being unable to keep up with the challenger the season they sever ties with a dope guru, I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that known advocate for clean sport Pep could do this