Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

I'd hate any of these players playing for my club as well

Hating him is fine.

Being terrified his appearance on tv might bring down society by endorsing rape culture is not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Do you think people should be allowed to not want him employed by a given football club? If so then why are you arguing when that's what's happening? If not, then why not?

I don't think the people demanding he disappear forever from public life have the moral high ground, and are mostly just scaremongering idiots with no faith in the justice system or humanity in general.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

MrL_JaKiri posted:

So you think people shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinion?

They can. But their opinion is wrong, and I'm allowed to voice my objection to it.

Funny how that works.

edit: Actually no, I don't think MPs should be able to voice that kind of opinion, given their position of authority.

sassassin fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Nov 16, 2014

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I always film my crimes. What's the point if you're not going to film it?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Was she charged with public urination or was she considered too drunk to consent to herself doing that?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Why would she have to be more intoxicated? She willingly went back to McDonald's room, which, whether true or not, certainly indicates consent, hence not guilty on McDonald's part. We have no evidence that suggests she was willing to have sex with Evans, so guilty seems fine to me? idk what flayer posted about, idk if that's important.

She was deemed 'too drunk to consent' to Ched. Proof of consent wasn't the issue. Any consent there may or may not have been was deemed invalid.

Which is the only way a charge was going to be reached in a case with no evidence of what happened in the room. Absence of definite consent is not how the law works.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

African AIDS cum posted:

What did the video show, what positions, did she take on both dudes at once? Who is asking the important questions here?

Ched licked her out after she'd taken a pounding from his powerful friend.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

stickyfngrdboy posted:

reminder i dont know or care whether she consented or didnt

Rapist.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Weren't they tried separately? That's not a distinction each jury would have to make.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Hegay posted:

Because it implies consent that she sought out McDonald at a kebab shop and willingly followed her to a hotel room. Remember Ched Evans showed up later, and we only have biased witnesses words that she said yes to him. She following McDonald ensures that McDonald had belief to think she consented, not that she did consent. Ched Evans showing up and starting to gently caress her means that he has no right to believe she had given consent.

*going full D&D with bolding and cursive, mmm*

JaClayton should have known she was too drunk to consent to a kebab.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Pantsuit posted:

He hasn't shown any sort of remorse or guilt for what he has done.

Did he say that prison was a fun time and he can't wait to go back for even longer?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Pantsuit posted:

He should be grinning at the fact he got away with two and a half years. People go down longer for dealing weed for fucks sake.

Two and a half years in prison for having some sloppy seconds and not even getting to cum (by his own admission). loving bargain, lads.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-30087979

lol at these bandwagoning fuckwits. Maybe wait until Sheffield United actually offer him a contract before throwing your toys out of the pram. That way it might mean something.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
His name is Chedwyn it means "blameless" in Welsh.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
He's a gog not a taff.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
At least he wasn't huffing paint this time.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Adam Johnson was too drunk to consent.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
If more english players could adapt to playing abroad they wouldn't have this problem.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

African AIDS cum posted:

Shocking racism from Adebayor. Hope the FA suspends him.

Tottenham seem to have been doing this already.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
A second belgian player died from a heart attack. Somewhere a dodgy walloon doctor is bricking it right now.

sassassin fucked around with this message at 15:01 on May 12, 2015

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

opus111 posted:

imagine being insanely rich and adored as a sports super star in your country and choosing to wait... smh. what a waste. I'd have ran through half of brazil if i were in his shoes.

he gay

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

vyelkin posted:

When I read that I didn't catch that it was Pearson's son and thought it was Pearson himself in an orgy with his players, and tbh it didn't seem that far-fetched.

Pearson doesn't seem the type to share.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Traditional stereotypes state that this is a confirmation that he'll choose Ireland but since it happened in Tenerife, I'm leaning towards him joining the England team

You'd think a pro footballer could afford some better mates that would get him to bed.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
He could have died of exposure/random Birmingham fan passing by.

Or a pikey.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Leicester have sacked the lads that made the sex tape.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

trem_two posted:

Frimpong was sent off with a straight red for reacting to a fan racially abusing him today against Spartak Moscow

Couldn't stay dench.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

poo poo Farm posted:

tino is the only newcastle player i liked besides shearer

Pavel Srnicek

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Jason Wilcox and Stuart Ripley whipping balls onto the heads of Shearer and Sutton. Tim Sherwood running the midfield (who needs Zidane?). What a time to be alive.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Some Swansea players out for a few drinks last night.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
They were in Swansea so probably not.

Maybe the gay bars are nice, though. I wouldn't know.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Blue Star Error posted:

Are you teetotal then?

No, but my live-in boyfriend is.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Steroids are amazing, I highly recommend them.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Soulex posted:

I don't know how the British Legal System works, but considering he already served 2 + years in prison what would happen if they found out the conviction was erroneous? Do they compensate time spent in prison, which I know you can't ever really compensate for two years of someone's life, but still...something like money or whatever?

Clubs will still be reluctant to sign him, so she shouldn't be allowed to work until he gets a job imho.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
The french have a natural enmity with the french. They can't help themselves.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Shroud posted:

Let me see if I have this straight.

Someone made a sex tape of Valbuena.

Someone else, a now ex-friend I think, tried to blackmail him with it.

Benzema.

Benzema? This is where I'm lost. Why would he be part of an extortion? His salary is a lot higher, right? What does he get out of this? Do they hate each other or something?

Also, Valbuena's gf is named "Fanny".

I'm not sure what the weirdest part of this story is.

It was probably a prostitute, and Benzema knows all the prostitutes. Good point of contact between the two parties.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Xillah posted:

They had to, he shouldn't have played after he was charged in my personal opinion even though it could have meant the drop.

Innocent until proven guilty.

But enough about the girl.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Lemon posted:

Funny really that it's just accepted that footballers will be this thick and no-one is particularly surprised

Half the Barnsley squad were at it with high school kids last time they were in the Prem.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Pick that one out, doctor.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Soulex posted:

Also what good is this claim going to do if he already is pleading guilty?

He didn't plead guilty to every charge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

St Evan Echoes posted:

That loving picture a hahahahhahahaha