Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

So Leon Knight is kicking off on twitter again having a row with Jamie O'Hara about the size of Danielle Lloyd's enormous pussy.

Among many quotes is "I know u aint touching the sides in that pussy cos i know a couple of black men who fully filled her in'; and 'Danielle Lloyd got passed around the Tottenham squad like a tub of shower gel'.

Stay classy, Leon.

loving hell haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Guesstimate Crohns posted:

but what if the child was very attractive?

15. The age of consent in France so their only mistake was paying for it. Amateurs.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
There's really no need to feel devastated, unless you know him personally. You can still admire Ribery the player and despise Ribery the individual who makes a few boners now and then.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Say, that's a nice limo.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Gary 'Goal Machine' Madine is on trial for assault, not a Utd fan this time but one of his own

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-23962813

A Championship footballer broke a fan's nose in a bar fight before shattering a second man's jaw and cheek weeks later in a separate incident, a court heard.

Sheffield Wednesday player Gary Madine, 23, is accused of attacking Owls fan Daniel Beresford in February 2012 and Reece Hall in March 2012.

Prosecutors told a jury at Leeds Crown Court the centre forward was "an arrogant, violent thug" when drunk.

Madine, who has a previous conviction for assault, denies the charges.

Madine is said to have attacked Meadowhall shopping centre worker Mr Beresford in the Paris Bar, in Sheffield city centre, knocking him unconscious and breaking his nose.

Mr Beresford told the court Madine had been staring at him and, when he had asked why, the player lashed out.

He said: "He was one of my favourite players, someone I looked up to."

Defence counsel Alison Dorrell, however, described Mr Beresford as being "fighting drunk" and alleged he had thrown a drink on the player.

Continue reading the main story
Gary Madine profile

Born 24 August, 1990
Signed for Carlisle FC in 2007
Loaned to Rochdale, Coventry City and Chesterfield
Signed for Sheffield Wednesday in January 2011 for an undisclosed fee
In 2012/13 season he made 35 appearances for the Owls scoring four goals
He has made just one appearance as a substitute this season in a league cup game against Rotherham
Madine is further alleged to have assaulted Sheffield United fan Mr Hall in the Viper Room, also in the city centre, after asking him who he supported.

Mr Hall, who did not recognise the Wednesday striker, replied "United", and moments later he was punched in the eye, the court heard.

Prosecutor Ian West said Mr Hall suffered a broken jaw and his cheek was fractured in five places.

The court heard that Madine, originally from Gateshead, already had a conviction for knocking out a man in Carlisle after pleading guilty to the attack in February 2010.

'Drunken punch'
Mr West said: "During his hours of sobriety, Mr Madine is a very fine footballer. However, if you believe the red top newspapers, as often footballers do, they go out at night and drink.

"The prosecution suggest in Mr Madine's case, he in too much drink turns into an arrogant, violent thug."

Mr West added: "He is a very fit and strong young man. You may think Mr Madine is a large centre forward in the old-fashioned English style, and is very much aware of his physical strength, it being so much a part of his job.

"You would think on the third assault that when he throws a punch, especially a drunken punch, late at night in a nightclub, he is really going to cause a lot of damage.

"When thinking about what he was intending, do not forget he is a big, strong lad and he knows what he is capable of."

When Madine played for Carlisle United, he knocked a man unconscious in the Beehive pub in February 2010 after he was refused a drink following closing time and tried to help himself, the court heard. He pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

Madine denies causing grievous bodily harm against Mr Beresford, and causing grievous bodily harm with intent against Mr Hall.

The trial continues.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Nor Irish people

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Bape Culture posted:

Id gently caress em all. If they hadn't been with a black I mean.

lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Former England and Chelsea footballer Kerry Dixon has been jailed for nine months for punching and kicking a man who is said to have called him "fatso".

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
A drugs gang boss stopped on the A1 in Bedfordshire carrying crack cocaine rammed police cars in pursuit and flipped his car over, a court heard.

Marvin Douglas, 33, of Milton Keynes, was jailed for nine years and nine months at St Albans Crown Court for conspiracy to supply cocaine.

Another leading member of the gang, Lee Dixon, was caught with cash and cocaine when arrested at his home in Williamson Road, Kempston, on 15 October last year.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Carrier posted:

Yeah Van Persie never really recovered that form.

i didnt know he posted in pwm!!

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Philippe Albert

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
:jackbud: ginola

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Vagabundo posted:

Meanwhile Azerbaijani international footballer Javid Huseynov has been implicated in the murder of Rasim Aliyev, a journalist who criticised him on social media.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/10/azerbaijani-journalist-rasim-aliyev-javid-huseynov

You could say he kicked Racim out of football

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Some migrants have particular images of British life or people that they latch on to.

"There is a man I love so much - David Beckham," says Alpha, a Mauritanian carpenter who has built a thatched house in the Jungle camp. "Even my house is called David Beckham House."

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
i cant believe dorron gabson is on 50k a week, or that an ulsterman would cripple someone or have too much to drink

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

quote:

"There are many fake witch doctors driving around in Range Rovers and living in mansions."

leave Eva alone!!

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The Indy says she's going to sue the club unless they reinstate her

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

idk I think the sentence was warranted

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Valbuena Sextape

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
That is an advanced videoing technique, think I'd probably film from the hip in that situation.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
idgi

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Luke Smith posted:

If you're good pals with a dude this is just how it works

Andrey Da Silva Ventura: [coming out of the prison showers, all wet with his clothes torn] Do *not* go in there! Wooooo

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
You'd go for a man? Haha

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

euroboy posted:

Julien Laurens ‏@LaurensJulien 34s35 seconds ago
Remember Mathieu Valbuena's sextape blackmail attempt? Well, Karim Benzema has been taken into police custody this morning in relation to it

What the hell

I know what you mean. No way is that under 140 characters.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
me too ha

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Yeah yeah

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
well, you're the expert

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
did anyone see who the married prem ace who sent dickpics to a schoolgirl was

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
could this spell the end of the Stoke city project?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36744523/dallas-police-shooting-how-one-protester-went-from-most-wanted-to-innocent-man

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

vyelkin posted:

Not exactly a footballer but an Italian ultra beat a Nigerian refugee to death with a street sign when the refugee tried to defend his wife against racist abuse.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/07/refugee-who-fled-boko-haram-for-italy-killed-by-ultra-football-fan

Good.

e. thought that said referee

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
At least it wasn't the drivers side

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Hard to disagree with much there. Homoaexuality has increased in visibility in th media and IRL and he's spot on about jess and whitney too.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
They were bad specs I thought. Dame Edna style wings

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
He heard the best form of defence is attack

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

trem_two posted:

Don't really know where else to post this, but 13 people were killed and many injured after a car bomb exploded outside of Besiktas Stadium today

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38276794

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTHSD5ty9LM

Given it happened 2 hours after the game when the fans had dispersed, I Kurd think of more approproate places to post it.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
My first thought when i saw that story was Isis really the right thread for it.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Why do you have to make everything about you

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

blue footed boobie posted:

The target was the police who set up road blocks and not Besiktas/its fans.

That sounds like an overreaction but tbf the traffic in istanbul is a nightmare at the best of times.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Soulex posted:

This is the man who threw a public tantrum when the club did nothing for his birthday. And when he wasn't voted African Footballer of the Year (again). He is good but he is one of those people who either compulsively lies or lies so much they believe it as truth.

Are you saying he lied about not being voted African footballer of the year because that seems like it would be verifiable either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Soulex posted:

No. he was upset that Aubemyang got it or something.

Ok. You gave that as an example of a time he lied about something.