Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

I suppose this should go here.

http://elpais.com/elpais/2013/02/06/inenglish/1360174143_583309.html

Real Sociedad made payments to notorious doping doctor Eufemiano Fuentes and had him on a €13,000 retainer

Their chairman at the time is now head of La Liga :newlol:

African AIDS cum fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Feb 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Vinestalk posted:

Deco got caught doping in Brazil. Such a shame.

That's a very dangerous substance, I bet after his time at Barca his endocrine system is shot to hell and he probably needs cycles just to function

edit: heres some info
http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Deco-fails-doping-test-in-Brazil-will-appeal-4477253.php

Masking agent, they use it in race horses to avoid pulmonary hemorrhaging

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

It's an encouraging sign that Brazil is actually catching people

quote:

Vasco da Gama midfielder Carlos Alberto faces a two-year ban from football after failing a doping test.

The 28-year-old was found to have traces of illegal substances hydrochlorothiazide and metabolic tamoxifen in test samples taken after Vasco de Gama's 3-2 victory over Fluminense on March 2, the Rio de Janeiro Football Federation said on Tuesday.

Hydrochlorothiazide is known as a masking agent while metabolic tamoxifen blocks the production of the female hormone estrogen.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ninpo posted:

This doesn't ring true, given Rio's ban for missing one.

I think that was a targeted test not a whereabouts one

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Dutch TV tonight aired a documentary about Juventus blood doping for the 96 champions league final, anyone see it? I'm hoping it gets put online with subtitles soon.

From another forum

quote:

There is basically conclusive scientific evidence that Juventus doped their players up to their eyeballs in the 90's.

A police raid confiscated a large number of medical documents, among which were blood tests conducted by Juventus own doctors in the period from 1993 to 1996 or so (can't remember the exact dates but it was several years).

They showed high spikes in hemoglobin values occurring at several points during the season (e.g. right before the champions league final in 1996 vs ajax). These could not be explained as natural, since it occurred in too many players at the same times/dates.

A trial happened, but nobody was punished. One of the reasons given was that nobody had ever tested positive for anything. Which isn't very surprising since the doping lab (situated in Rome) assigned to test footballers, either (if you want to believe them) only tested 30% of the samples they received or (if you want to believe the general consensus) didn't test samples from footballers on anything at all (the lab was later closed for two years for fraudulent practices...)

Of course the former Ajax players interviewed reacted angrily, surprised & hurt to this "shocking news".

African AIDS cum fucked around with this message at 04:10 on May 27, 2013

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

The president of italian FA's anti doping commission:"Lately Spain win less, accidentally since the Fuentes' central role has been found"

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

vyelkin posted:

If it wasn't rape, then I'm a little disappointed that a rumour of two dudes having consensual man love was enough to cause a scandal that got both of them fired and is to this day considered a club's greatest shame. Let's kick homophobia out of football. :(

What is wrong with you

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I know tipping is generally discouraged in england but I didn't know it was illegal, christ Orwell was right.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

You'd think Spurs players would know to avoid hmm nevermind

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Soulex posted:

It's a character? I understand black face but seriously?

Angry twentysomething bloggers have added it to the list of problematic things to pretend to be mad about so even though blackface used to entail racial caricatures now it is more broad. Its a passionate issue but I myself am not sure.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

I've just discovered a documentary on this subject i've been meaning to watch is now on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okFEZCgE5ag

It's a big letdown of a documentary

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Syncopated posted:

That's rough. Another quote from the article:
"In Brazil last year, a 20-year-old referee was killed, dismembered and decapitated by spectators after he stabbed a player to death during an amateur soccer match."

Yeah but that guy deserved it

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

you can embed youtubes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3IiTuO4tZs

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

stickyfngrdboy posted:

If he'd come out of prison full of remorse and apologies, this wouldn't even be news anymore. The fact he's still denying guilt and thinks that what he did was fuckin awesome means nobody in their right mind will employ him as a professional footballer.

It sounds like he thinks he was wrongly convicted

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

jyrka posted:

What is there to investigate about that?

England uses speech laws to preserve their class system and keep dumbs and proles from speaking out

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

CareyB posted:

People vote UKIP because they have a problem with immigrants. Ask anyone what an immigrant has done to sleight them personally and they never have an answer, ever. They are just told over and over and over again that immigrants are bad, the burka is bad, be scared of these people cos theyre different, and low and behold people start to believe it and build a reality around it.

What nonsense this is

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Pantsuit posted:

when people get their information from a limited number of sources they have a warped view of the world

UKIP voters have real grievances, economically and culturally

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

serious gaylord posted:

What happens if his appeal is upheld and he is found innocent?

Hashtag activism

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Any link to the video? Odd case. Very interesting.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

stickyfngrdboy posted:

The reason - the big, loving obvious, reason - the jury declared McDonald not guilty was that the victim willingly went to McDonald's room, which gives the appearance of consent.

This can't be right lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Seems like hearsay from the judge. Evans will win on appeal, probably sue the woman for damages?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

What did the video show, what positions, did she take on both dudes at once? Who is asking the important questions here?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

sassassin posted:

Ched licked her out after she'd taken a pounding from his powerful friend.

He ate the creampie? Ugh gross. No wonder he went to prison, if I was on the jury or whatever they have in England probably people in white wigs dressed all weird, I'd have voted to convict as well. Disgusting.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

How, when the victim said she was too inebriated to give consent to either man, did the jury determine that she was lucid enough to give consent until the exact moment when Macdonald stopped having sex with her and Evans started?

They have hosed up weird laws there. No wonder the Pilgrims left. Completely arbitrary.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Pantsuit posted:

Did she even sell it? This keeps being chucked around as if it is fact but I haven't seen anything to back it up.

I bet she did, you know how women are.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

TheBigAristotle posted:

Adam Johnson's hot girlfriend:

Cock

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Don't want to make it a racial thing, but its weird that Adam Johnson is getting in trouble, whereas at the peak of his DC united fame a then 28 year old Freddy Adu hosed more black teens than the SAT and also deflowered famous early 2000's pop star JoJo and has yet to answer for his crimes.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ok where's the vid?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Shocking racism from Adebayor. Hope the FA suspends him.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Not sure why the Arsenal fans are getting hysterical, Debuchy clearly jumped into Arnautovic and hit him in the face and Arno just put his arms up in self defense and pushes him away, as you'd do when you're a massive serb getting slapped by a gay french twink

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Masonity posted:

You'll get to watch too? Is it bring your child to work day?

Lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Racism is bad sure but we shouldn't encourage these players getting histrionic as it just actually empowers the racists, and it makes the players look like babies. Which is funny to see if youre a fan yelling abuse, so then they do it more, Think on that. Martin L. King would have just ignored it and kept playing

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Looks like Evra is in trouble again http://m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Fantastic-Negrito-s-Outside-Lands-show-canceled-6433539.php

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Wow he fights very poorly for one of them

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

lmaoboy1998 posted:

Weird that the media got involved... Maybe some important media people had an axe to grind with these guys but I can't think why that would be tbh.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

JFairfax posted:

Bayern Munich Are Bringing Back the Concentration Camp

Bayern Munich to set up refugees 'training camp'

Bayern Munich are to set up a 'training camp' for refugees coming into Germany and will donate 1m euros (£730,000) for refugee projects. Parts of Europe have seen an influx of migrants arriving, with many in Hungary wishing to travel to Germany. The Bundesliga champions plan to provide food, German lessons and football equipment for children. "Bayern sees it as its social responsibility to help the refugees," said club CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

Unconfirmed if they will be using the existing bunk beds at Dachau

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34142261

This is actually dumb and patronizing to all involved, and just a modern take on white mans burden.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

sassassin posted:

Steroids are amazing, I highly recommend them.

Explains the weird balls

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

chuggo is BACK posted:

yeah but your traps are looking good

Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Munin posted:

The US prosecutors are going after offenses which occurred in their jurisdiction. There is a separate Swiss investigation for crimes which happened in Switzerland.

America is not world police.

Anything that goes through a bank is enough to get jurisdiction