Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Taff posted:

Ok I cant stop reading articles about Robin friday now, is the book about him - "The Greatest Footballer You Never Saw: The Robin Friday Story" any good?

It's a must buy football book, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

TyChan posted:

Does Stan Collymore's dogging belong in this thread?

No but him kicking Ulrika Jonsson in the head several times certainly qualifies him to be in this thread

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

It wasn't a riot it was a calculated & pre-planned mass murder

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Reminder that Jermaine Pennant forgot he owned a Porsche after leaving it at a train station in Zaragoza. The club contacted him 5 months later and when they checked the car out it was unlocked with the keys on the seats. It also had 'P33NNT' vanity plates. He is without question one of the stupidest footballers on Earth.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

"hosed" as in raped? Cause if so firing the victim is messed up.

No.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Really really disappointed, thought he'd learned from the assault charge last year and had put this behind him. I do think Rodgers is the right manager to straighten him out though.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Ninpo posted:

Well, he did a cracking job with his own son.

lol nicely done

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

lol the fact that a wife can get any money from the future earnings of her ex-husband is insane and full on theft

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

DickEmery posted:

Dude, not cool.

If either partner in a relationship interrupts/gives up their career to care for children then it behoves the other partner to compensate them.

Alimony/child support is one thing, and no question is a given, but "a piece of future earning" is something else entirely, to me at least, unless this is some US/UK lost in translation thing

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

lol I started this derail but shut the gently caress up now

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

lmao he's literally been slut shamed out of Serie A

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

When Gianni "I feel gay, I feel like a woman" Infantino is tired of your poo poo you really need to check yourself.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

They’re racist scum op

The official Napoli social media account racially abusing the club's best player with two different videos has to be a first in world football.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Rascar Capac posted:

A vulgar display of power.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Incredible how maliciously stupid he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Jose posted:

Well 6 people just got arrested for murdering a footballer in south africa

Also 2 Premier League players were arrested outside their home ground after the match this weekend on rape charges.