Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Sponsored by Big tobacco!

Best Buy posted:

Dear Blodycoughbynewport,

Thank you for your Forza Motorsport 4: Limited Collector's Edition (sku 2953607) pre-order on BestBuy.com. Unfortunately, due to an overwhelming demand, Best Buy is unable to fulfill your pre-order; as a result, your order will be canceled and you will not be charged for this item.

We would like to inform you, however, that the standard edition is available for pre-order. If you are interested, please contact us to place an order for the standard edition. Also, we want to make this right for you. Should you choose to change your pre-order to the standard edition, we would like to offer you a $20 Best Buy gift card and 1,600 Xbox LIVE points for free. Please contact us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) by Thursday, October 13 and we will place a pre-order for the standard edition and include the free items.

FFFFFUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUU

Guess it's time to try Target, oh boy can't wait to get my CR-Z hybrid.

e:f;b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Target posted:

We just found out about an unexpected delay that affects your order (Order #xxx) placed on 10/07/2011. We're sorry, but we may not be able to deliver your item(s) by the estimated delivery date you received with your original order. New estimated delivery date(s) are included below. If we can't deliver your item(s) by this new estimated delivery date, we will automatically cancel your order. Here's what you can do:

New Estimated Delivery Date: 11/08/2011

:stare:

What does that mean
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN loving MEAN?

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Tanz-Kommandant posted:

Same here, got the Dread Email and now the "Hey, your item is on the way" Email.

Please for the love of god let me just get my loving expensive virtual car racing game next Tuesday.

As to everyone else who knows for sure they are getting their copy; be very glad because at this point it feels like I'm being raped and there's nothing I can do about it :(

I guess I'm the only person not to get a "jk" email yet. I checked the order details page and now it says "estimated arrival: Tuesday,10/25/2011-Tuesday,11/08/2011"

I sent support an email too, but I guess they don't work on weekends.
:smith:

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Tanz-Kommandant posted:

Did you get express shipping? I paid a little extra out the rear end for it just to be sure and my order says this;

Yeah, I got the express too

quote:

express . estimated arrival: Tuesday,10/25/2011-Tuesday,11/08/2011

AND still no response from support.

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Target posted:

shipped on:Sunday,10/09/2011 express . estimated arrival: Sunday,10/09/2011-Tuesday,10/11/2011

Target, I aint even mad anymore, I'm sorry about all those terrible things I said.

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Hahahahahaha yesssssss

My copy is on a plane from PA to NY, and Best Buy just sent me a download token for the 1M even though they cancelled my fuckin' order.

Today is gonna be a good day.

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Tanz-Kommandant posted:

Grats on getting your game shipped finally, I seriously hope this happens to me as well since I distinctly remember you and I going through the exact same bullshit simultaneously :ohdear:

If you don't get one, I'll gift you mine (because I'm a hooligan and totally satisfied with just a WRX)

BMW/Best Buy Bullshit Blood Brothers :respek:

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Tanz-Kommandant posted:

Haha, for real :v::respek::v:

Did they send your code in a e-mail? Or on XBL?

They sent me an email at 1AM, but I didn't finalize the cancellation until earlier yesterday, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Sweeper posted:

Why can't UPS ever drop my stuff off early in the day, why is it always late at night :ohdear:

Dear UPS man your hub is less than 15 minutes from my house, everyone else can wait please deliver my video game thank you.

ugh I hope it gets here by 10

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Anyone else having problems importing their FM3 profiles? I never got the pop-up that I was supposed to, and I think it's because I changed my gamertag.

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

So, what is the currently acceptable Liana tune for power laps on the TG test track?

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

BlazeKinser posted:

The real Reasonably Priced Cars have a rollcage and racing seats fitted. I don't think they have anything else done to them, aside from being fixed when someone breaks them with rubbish driving.

So rollcage and level 1 or 3 weight reduction?

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Dear anyone,
Please make me an e-boy/tokidoki style design for a VE Commodore and or GT2 Supra and i will pay you exorbitant sums of money and cars. tia

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

I'm A-OK with that time :smug:

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Hey does anyone know how to convert from RGB/CYMK/HSV to forza's HSB?

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Bentai posted:

I've found the SV/SB parts are 1:1, but the hard part is converting proper Hue into Forza's Hue. The proper Hue scale is 0-360, however Forza goes from 0.00 to 1.00. In the end I've just been eyeballing it and hoping for the best. I wish Forza devs could either convert to a 0-360 scale in a future patch, or maybe explain a good way of deriving an in-game Hue number from the normal HSV scale.

*late edit*
I think I figured it out!
  • Eyedrop the color you want in an HSV/HSB compatible program (Photoshop/Paint.NET/GiMP)
  • Take the Hue number, multiple by 100, divide result by 360
    (EG, H code of 225 * 100 == 22500 / 360 = 62.5)
Try it and see if it works.
You're a magician
Thanks a tonne!

Also, are there any club things with any openings for a scrub? GT is Cute as heck

blodycoughbynewport fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Oct 15, 2011

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Hi, I'm tasteless.

blodycoughbynewport fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Oct 15, 2011

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Jarf posted:

Falken if you read this you need to make it so that people can request an invite of their own accord rather than having to be invited, that way I can just scroll through the requests whilst reading the forum. Everytime I go online I have friend requests from people wanting to join and I have 90+ friends now.

SAEG people, I'll be on at about 9:30 - 10PM GMT tonight if y'all fancy a few races (or are waiting for an invite and have had no luck with Falken). Probably be racing into the wee hours of the morning if enough of you show up.

This owns bones.

Sneak me in a club so I can put it in the shared garage :ssh:

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

I will seriously pay anything for a Cafe Bustelo sponsored F430GT

OR a Suntory Boss sponsored Commodore VE

I'll give you the cars too! Someone hit me up, I'm desperate :gonk:

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

ANAmal.net posted:

Hey, dudes that were asking for Cafe Bustelo cars, I got bored:

The vinyl groups are on my storefront, gamertag gregchiasson. The car's not, because you probably don't want an E30 M3, plus I'm too lazy to upload any more poo poo.

I love you.

Fayez Butts posted:

Oh my god, I loving live off that poo poo. You're a genius! I'm too poor to own Forza 4 at the moment but I could start mocking something up in 3 and maybe send it to somebody to import.

When you do get the game, we're starting Team Bustelo.

blodycoughbynewport fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Oct 16, 2011

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Ahahaha oh god I'm terrible at this, but I love my new car :3:
Thanks again ANAmal.net!

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

PT6A posted:

So, what's everyone's favourite car to drive so far? I have to say that my favorites, in terms of fun-to-drive (not necessarily because they're the fastest) are the Ford RS200 and the tiny Lotus (I always forget Lotus names, because they're all too loving similar).

I put a GTR engine in a 300ZX; going 200+ in that car is literally the best thing
( Also my Team Bustelo F430 :3: )

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Shogunner posted:

Hey, who wanted the Suntory Boss Coffee commodore?

Message me, my GT is SHoGuNN3R if you want it.

There's also a minimal sponsors and a 2-tone version as well.

Also, heres a nifty livery I made for free for Inwo 3000.

I was going for an 80's rally look. I'm taking possible request if anyone wants.

I squealed irl.

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Could "Cute as heck" get an invite to SAEG, pretty please?

blodycoughbynewport fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Oct 17, 2011

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Falken posted:

grande diabolik, greenflash7 and Cute as Heck have been added to SAEG.

To show my appreciation I added the first of many LMP1 cars to the garage :keke:

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

MustardFacial posted:

I'm glad the F40 isn't in. It looks like the car has Downs Syndrome and sounds like a vacuum cleaner once the turbos kick in (which takes forever).

gently caress the F40.

You're a monster.

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Just shared a few more classics from my personal collection :mmmhmm:

SAEG: Billionaire Boys Club

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Dear O. Williams,
If you hit me one more loving time, I'm catching you in the pit lane and kicking your rear end
Love, the yellow GTO you swerved across the entire track to slam into

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Crosspostin' from the SAEG thread!

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3uszxvNTHk

Is anyone willing to chase me in a stingray and a barracuda?

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Sunday Punch posted:

This is great, I'm going to have to do a Kavinsky paintjob sometime now.

A Kavinsky paint job would literally be the best thing ever.

Here's some other shots from earlier

blodycoughbynewport fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Oct 23, 2011

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I think we need a "Worst Cars of All Time" pack, including, but not limited to:

1980 AMC Pacer
1978 AMC Gremlin
1988 Cadillac Cimarron
1978 Chevrolet Vega
1963 Chevrolet Corvair
1980 Ford Pinto
2005 Pontiac Aztek
1986 Trabant RS800

The possibilities are endless!

Morris Marina
Reliant Robin
Geo Metro
G-Wiz
Any Suzuki
A Lada

I also really want an SUV/Truck pack, because god drat the S331 and the Ram are the funnest loving things to drive in this game.

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

I'd loving kill for some highway tracks too
(and the ability to do track day races online so that the highways have traffic)

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

1. Marry me
2. Give me that car
3. gently caress you for making me buy a capture card

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

ChocNitty posted:

I'm trying to get the achievement from racing on every track. Is there an easy way to find out what tracks I haven't raced on yet?

Sick Jack Dagnels anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blodycoughbynewport
Oct 26, 2008

Dear turn 10 add an AI named 'G. Oak' in Forza 5 tia.

• Locked thread