Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaster Troy
Feb 8, 2010

BrokenKnees posted:

Got my email from Best Buy that they've shipped my Collector's edition. Now to use mankind's best and worst invention, shipment tracking. I'll shoot somebody in the face if it takes until the 17th to get from Kentucky to Michigan.

I've got the same date too from them, and mine is heading to NY. I'm really hoping it gets here early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaster Troy
Feb 8, 2010

siig posted:

I can gift some LFAs, I have many millions of FM3 credits sitting around not doing anything. Send me a friend request, my gt is rgoer (yes misspelled like that), I'll gift LFAs tomorrow morning.

If you still have enough I would greatly appreciate one too. I sent just sent you a friend request. Thanks!

Kaster Troy
Feb 8, 2010
I built this about a month ago. It's my second build of this, as the first was much to heavy to move around.

With enough practice, I have been getting better times on the wheel than I did with my controller.

Kaster Troy
Feb 8, 2010
Just checked out Jalopnik.com and they just posted it http://jalopnik.com/5871277/forza-4-january-jalopnik-dlc-pack-this-is-it

1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal
2011 Audi RS5
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS
1986 Dodge Shelby Omni GLHS
2000 Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo
1973 Ford Pinto
2011 Honda #33 Level 5 Motorsports Lola
2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe
2011 Lamborghini #08 West Yokohama Gallardo LP560-4
2012 Pagani Huayra!!

Kaster Troy
Feb 8, 2010

YF19pilot posted:

The following cars are still available to pick from, as well:

Could I get the nice #39 Black n Purple? Thanks. They all look awesome!

GT: Kaster Troy 0

• Locked thread