Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Played the demo for hours, definitely preordering this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Picked it up in the UK here today, been playing for hours. Is there a goon UK clan tag thing yet?

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I like Lotus cars :allears:

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Can I have an invite to SAEG please? I should be on at 9-10pm GMT also. Gamertag is Dancinguy

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I keep joining servers where all the players are just sitting around in one area and not really moving around much. What's the deal with these guys? I was the only one racing and they just wanted to drive circles around each other or crash into me. I just want to play some online racin' :smith:
Speaking of which can I have an invite to SAEG or another UK goon group? I'm online now and ready to race, GT is Dancinguy.

Also I made a rasta car

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Crossposting from the SAEG thread
A few designs (click for big!):
Poker car:

Rasta car:

to make it look even more stupid I'll be attempting to make this to plaster all over it:

If anyone could give me any tips to make it, that'd be appreciated

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Captain Hair posted:

Moving a massive post about vinyls here to save clogging up threads (my bad)
Really useful! I'll send you a Friend Request later on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Man, what is with pubbies and just driving straight into people? It's motorsport, people :negative:

• Locked thread