Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PrettyhateM
Apr 17, 2002
Well my amazon LE order seems to have changed ship date to release date shipping. Does anyone now if I can get my best buy 5 dollar preorder back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrettyhateM
Apr 17, 2002

Minimaul posted:

Free M5 is an Autovista car too, which explains some of the size.

Wait I guess I missed this, so not all the cars will be able to do the Autovista?

PrettyhateM
Apr 17, 2002
getting hard to keep up with this thread. Any chance I can join the LLJK car club? DearLonegunmen is my GT! thanks!

PrettyhateM
Apr 17, 2002
LLJK car club is already full :( I am a very sad panda....

PrettyhateM
Apr 17, 2002
Welp I am really quite disappointed I didn't make it into the lljk club. I am a forza fanatic and would have liked to be part of a large club. Oh well I guess I will choose one of the secondaries.

Also I got the 2002S, its so loving fun to drive.

• Locked thread