Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
I just checked my Amazon order for the LCE and its now eligible for release date shipping! I had to manually change it from 2-day, so check yours too if you ordered from them. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

siig posted:

I can gift some LFAs, I have many millions of FM3 credits sitting around not doing anything. Send me a friend request, my gt is rgoer (yes misspelled like that), I'll gift LFAs tomorrow morning.

Sent you a request also, GT: TooBeerBishes. Thanks!

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
Finally got shipping notification from Amazon, but UPS either delivers by noon or not until 5-6pm, and I'll be home all day waiting :f5:

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
What the gently caress? I put in disk 1 and install it (I don't see any option for installing disk 2 like my manual says), then I put in disk 2 and I try to play it and it tells me to insert disk 1. What the hell did I do wrong?

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
Thanks, I just saw that too. I figured when it said main menu it was talking about the xbox dashboard.

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

Jabs posted:

Part of the problem is that the Approver for LLJK is one of those folks who's never around, either.

gently caress it. I'm around, and clearly plan on being around at least weekly for a long time - I realized the other day that I really missed having a weekly race series on my schedule. First it was NASCAR 2003 Series, and then later, a group of guys in rFactor.

So, what I'm saying is that there's an nth option now. After loving around for 20 minutes trying to find an alphabetical combination that worked and didn't suck... [AUGR] was (finally) available. "Auger" seems to fit our collective driving style, too, if you don't mind co-opting a term from aviation, I guess.

Apps open, gents.

I really miss the first couple weeks of F4 with everyone racing online, I'm up for trying a new club. Count me in!

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
I don't remember seeing this discussed already, but has anyone else had trouble getting their leaderboard time to update for the CJ Wilson rival challenge? I beat his time by a full second but the facebook board is still showing me as 2sec slower and it's been over a week since I put that time down.

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
Could I have #12 please? TooBeerBishes in AUGR. Thanks!

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

YF19pilot posted:

TooBeerBishies 12 of 82 "Mobil Violet"

Perfect, thanks!

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
Is there a way to search for specific rivals on the Top Score board?

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004

Idiot race posted:

if you know someones gamertag you can go to their storefront and add them as a favorite. Then if you cycle through the change a rivals thing there is one that shows you the favorites.

That's what I was looking for, thanks! I saw someone on the forza forums mention finding them through their "SF" but I had no idea what that meant.

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
I'm going to start picking away at some of the drifting achievements, is there a particular car that everyone likes for being easy to drift? Any tips on tuning a drifter?

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
Great, thanks for the tips!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
I've had a blast racing with you guys the past few nights. I really wish the microphone on my headset still worked, I bumped into a few of you last night and felt bad I couldn't say anything :(

• Locked thread