Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hotsauce
Jan 14, 2007

Combat Pretzel posted:

What, you don't think they work faster than these repurposed hair dryers?

That and the "air multiplier" blows less air than my $12 Sunbeam desk fan. Dyson sucks rear end.

Well, I for one, love my Dyson. They may seem like a slick overpriced marketing driven product, but in all honesty, we always go back to our Dyson. It's just a great vacuum that frankly beats the poo poo out of any other vacuum we've tried.

My wife is on me to get a DC41 Animal...she saw the commercial that shows that little plastic plate that adjusts on tile/carpet on the fly and picks everything up. There goes another $600 after I lose the argument that our battle-tested DC14 still works fine...

So, if you can scrape up the cash, Dyson really is the way to go. As posted earlier, you can find refurbs online quite frequently and they are worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread