Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeKeV
Aug 10, 2010

Le0 posted:

We currently have a lovely hoover vacuum and are looking for a replacement.
Dyson seem nice but gently caress me if I'm going to spend that kind of money on a vacuum cleaner.
The Hoover Windtunnel seems not to be available from amazon europe (France or UK).

Any advice for a euro vacuum cleaner?

http://m.ebuyer.com/366593 here's the euro equivalent of the vacuum that keeps getting mentioned, for £99.
I bought it from ebuyer about 12 months ago for £80 with a free iron. Have been made up with it.

It isn't built like a tank like the ones above, its as light as a feather instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeKeV
Aug 10, 2010
Well I took a stab on the GTech AirRam, I was a little hesitant with it being a bit different, but after seeing lots and lots of reviews praising it I went for it.
Have only used it a couple of times so far but I'm made up with it. It's so easy whizz it round the house being light and wire free, and despite the tiny pot it really does 'Ram' the dirt in there tightly and doesn't need emptying anywhere near as often as I'd have guessed.

I'm in the UK , I don't know what its world wide availability is like.

• Locked thread