Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

RBC posted:

My experience has been the opposite. I clean the filter once a year and it's very easy to do. It's never lost suction since I've owned it and I have two cats and carpet.

We've had our Dyson for about 4 months now. 2 kids with a 90 pound long haired dog and a cat. We run it every day in the living room, about every other day through the rest of the house and are yet to lose suction. Now.. I've had to clean some clogs out of it several times already but in comparison to our old vacuum cleaner that's nothing. The -only- thing I don't like about the Dyson, as a 6'4" 270 pound guy, is that it feels so cheap and brittle. I'm yet to break it though so I guess I can't complain too much.

Our old one was a Hoover Pet and I had to pretty much break it down after every use to cut the dog hair out and pull the clogs inside of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread