Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
The good news on your investment is, we have had a DC14 for 10 years and the only thing we've had to replace on it was part of the bin, because it got dropped down the trash compactor chute and the compactor went off before I could get to it :( Hopefully, they still make 'em like they used to.

We just loaned it out this weekend to a vacuum-less relation and it got a rave review, despite its advanced age.

Also, we have a roomba 770 that battles the hair of 4 cats daily and is fine. I DO have to clean the drat rubber... brush... thing every day, and since I am in there, I clean the bristles a bit too usually. It makes it so we only have to vacuum the house once a week, and probably makes it an easier job than it would be otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread