Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rawk cawk
Jun 19, 2002

Planimal is great.

a handful of dust posted:

I've got a DC17 as well, and I've noticed the same thing. We've got cats and a dog, and those little loving cyclone chambers always get blocked with pet hair, and the cyclone shroud thing isn't a user-serviceable part.

Is this something that's been addressed with the new Dysons? I know they advertise them as "never clog," but mine sure as hell does. Regularly.

The attachment wand is also awkward as poo poo to use in small spaces.

I have the DC25 Animal, and it has never clogged (I have 4 cats and live in the desert so they shed like crazy all year round). So apparently they resolved that issue, at least for the Animal version. I can't comment on the others, however.

Edit: I take back the never clog part, but that was because I tried sucking up a bunch of pine from my Christmas tree. It didn't like that. It was easy to unclog, but I won't do that again.

rawk cawk fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Jun 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread