Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noxious
Oct 22, 2002

Allow me to give you free stuff, or I will stalk you and poison your family.
My two cents, the only bagless vacuum that I have owned and was happy with was a Dyson. You can get one for $300 ish putting it out side your given budget.

I haven't owned any of the ones you listed so I can't really comment on those. I did have several bagless vacuums before I got the Dyson and they all sucked by comparison. Bagless vacuums are really nice because of the ease of waste management.

The Dyson's really do suck but unfortunately they are other wise made of cheap plastic and don't feel any more durable than any of the other options out there. But as I said they really do suck. We got the Dyson after we got our dog and the old vacuum died a couple of weeks after we started using it a couple times a week. It has been going strong for 2 years now of multi week house cleanings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread