Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nimper
Jun 19, 2003

livin' in a hopium den

Ron Jeremy posted:

My dad sold vacuum cleaners in people's homes when I was a kid, specifically filter queens. Thirty years before dysons, they had the cyclone thing going on and are built like tanks. They are the r2d2 plus hose design, which blows for stairs, but other than that, I still use one and highly recommend it. You can get a used one on the cheap from Craigslist or a vacuum shop. It will last twenty years easy.

Holy poo poo, my dad did this too for a while. Still have a filter queen at my house too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread