Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

shahadien posted:

I've found that the absolute best vacuum you can get is a later model kirby. Granted, they're extremely expensive to buy new ($800+!), but I got mine at an estate auction for just 20$, so if you're on your toes you can catch them at phenomenal deals!

The reason I suggest buying the later models is that the kirby has evolved a lot up until around 2006 or so. At that point, they had pretty much mastered the design, and on later models just started tagging on company extras like lifetime warranties and factory refinishing for very modest fees.

If you can score a Kirby Ultimate G inside your price range you've just hit the jackpot. The ultimate G comes with lifetime servicing guarentees, and anytime it breaks you just send it in to the factory for refurbishing! (I've never seen one break).

If you can't find an ultimate G model, don't fret. Any other 2006 model or later will all have the same features and functions.

They are all bag vacuums, but they advertize the best filtration of any vacuum on the market. Using the kirby actually does clean your house, not just displace the filth.

Quoting this because of how true it is.

I loving love my G4!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread