Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nah
Mar 16, 2009

I work at Cigar City, so I have access to all bottles, as well as growlers. I don't want anything crazy, as I'm at a stage in my beer geekery where I just want to get beers I like to drink. For example I traded a Whiskey Barrel-aged Hunahpu's for several bottles of New Glarus Belgian Red.

I'd like some Cantillons. I don't think Shelton Brothers are distributing them anymore to FL, or at least in very small quantities, so I'd be interested in getting some. Kriek, Rose de Gambrinus, etc.

I don't trade much though so I'm good for like once a month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah
Mar 16, 2009

I don't have the BA Zhukov's, although we're going to release a big batch of it aged in apple brandy barrels in the coming months.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Absolutely no imperial stouts. I'll take 6ers of awesome sessionable beers before any IS.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Retemnav posted:

What are some good beer apps?

I use untappd, which is useful for remembering stuff I've tried, and searching the pub for nearby results can turn up some interesting stuff on tap that other people are having.

I've tried BeerCloud, but it doesn't seem that there's much coverage of my area in it.

I've also tried Findmytap, which seems like a solid concept, but runs really slow and also has a pretty limited coverage in my area right now.

Are there any really good apps out there for finding beers nearby that you guys use? I'm more interested in finding out what's on tap (without having to go through and check bar websites one by one) then bottles at stores, but either would be kind of cool.

Brewski Me has a terrible name but is pretty good. Basically a more robust untappd, and is actually an app, too. The UI can be a bit meh, but I think it's solid overall.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Kai_Sunsoul posted:

Ok, Upland is getting ready to release their latest sout--Gilgamesh. It's a amped up Flander's Red. See Here:
http://uplandbeer.com/upland-brewery/wild-lambic-sours/gilgamesh/.

I have reserved 4 bottles (which is the limit). I will be willing to trade 2.

I would like things I can't get here in indy: Lost Abbey, Port, Ninkasi, Jester King, Cigar City, etc.

What kinda CCB's would ya want?

nah
Mar 16, 2009

I would trade a Hunahpu's for a cool sixer of some cool canned beer I cannot get in Florida. Preferably hoppy, preferably fresh.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

I swear to god if they make Murcielago a Catador beer I will murder Joey with my own two hands.

Ok maybe not but I'll be really really mad.

I'd say it's almost a lock to be a part of the club.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

wattershed posted:

Hey dudes, quick question, what was the bottle count for Life Is Like? Guy wants to go $4$ on a trade with me but I'm pretty sure I'll need to factor in counts to make it happen.

3500ish

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Looking to do two different trades:

ISO: case of Fresh Squeezed, case of Easy Jack
FT: Double Barrel Hunahpu's plus others

I can part with a DBH for each case, plus virtually any other CCB beer, especially all regulars. I want as humanly fresh as possible with these beers, and I'll do the same on my end :)

nah
Mar 16, 2009

dphi posted:

Very tempting, but drat that's a lot in shipping on top of the case price.

Okay 2 six packs of it then :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah
Mar 16, 2009

wattershed posted:

Sheeeeeit you had to resort to /beertrade to get this one done?

I just wanted to put it out there to a wider audience, and well, it worked, I'm getting a crazy amount of beer for one bottle. Now I can go back to avoiding reddit.

• Locked thread