Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Podima posted:

I found the app release of Untappd to work a hell of a lot better than the 'mobile web site' version (didn't actually open a page in Safari, which was weird) in terms of smoothness and functionality. But hey, to each their own - I don't want to derail this thread too much. :)

The web version of untappd tends to hang on my phone when I try to add a location. In the app, it never does that - it just fails to find my correct location most of the time. Progress, I guess :woof:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot
I have a bottle of Mouflan from last year and there's plenty from this year around, if that doesn't work out.

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

crazyfish posted:

Does anyone live near Cascade and is willing to trade-mule me some bottles I can't buy online? Extremely interested in Tangerine Dream, Elderberry, etc. Have tons of great Chicago beers plus a cellar with some quality items in it, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

edit: I'm also interested in a separate trade for Cantillon 50N4E. I don't know if any of you guys have it, but I figured I'd ask. Will dig very deep for this one.

Tangerine Dream is good, Elderberry is alright, but Manhattan is where it's at. Go for that one. Trust.

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot
ISO quantities of Westbrook Gose. Will make it worth your while if you can make it happen.

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

air- posted:

Correct URL to use for post history is this one, that one is unique for the search you ran :radcat:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/search.php?action=do_search_posthistory&userid=143211

Any goons who I sent Prairie Bomb: please check your bottles ASAP, let me know if there's anything wrong. I heard more reports of rust and it's getting more widespread, would feel like poo poo sending you bad beer.

My noirs/bomb had some rust but it didn't seem to affect the beer from what I could tell (though of the four I've only had bomb before)

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot
i just wish i lived in distro of literally anything worth packing up and shipping. i usually only send stuff i acquired while traveling.

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot
It's also been a while since it was released it might be hard to find one at this point

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

krustster posted:

If I could go back in time, I probably wouldn't convince 2009 me to buy pappy 15 or 20 for regular price ($90/130). That's still pretty expensive.

I would

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Control Volume posted:

I'll trade a miller high life for one of his beers

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Eifert Posting posted:

All of you need to stop whatever you are doing and buy a Pack of Trouble from your local walmart. it's a macrobrew sampler made to look like a craft brewery and sold by Walmart. Each of the four beers are uniquely and fascinatingly awful.

Rated from best to worst:
After Party "IPA": Carbonated Lipton's iced tea mixxed with soju 2/10
Red Flag "Amber": Miller lite with equal part corn syrup 0/10
Round Midnight "Belgian white": Flavor that reminds you of powdered laundry detergent. 0/10
Cat's Away: Green olives with grass clippings. Flavor builds like a kick to the balls, you know something terrible is coming and then it hits you and makes you want to vomit. -10/10

no

• Locked thread