Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
ISO: Bells Hopslam & Expedition Stout, FFF Zombie Dust, Founders KBS, Goose Island BCS

FT: Alpine, Hair of the Dog Adam, Doggie Claws, Logsdon Peche 'n Brett, PtE, Kern River, 50/50 Eclipse (various varieties).

Furious Lobster fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jan 30, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

broom posted:

new glarus berliner

Would also be interested in the berliner; if you don't mind - safuriouslobster [at] gmail

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

broom posted:

I have one I was thinking about trading, was going to wait until I try my other bottle before I decide though. Did you have something in mind?

I'd be pretty interested i trading for one though I'm not sure what you're looking for. Feel free to send me your wants at safuriouslobster at gmail.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
Just got some Alpine Great and very willing to do 1:1 for Jolly Pumpkin Sobrehumano Grand Reserve.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Zam posted:

Jumping in and also interested in 1-2+ bottles of Otto and Matt.

Also interested but Zam is also from SoCal ... :smith: .

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
Traded with Swickles for the second time. Great dude and will most likely trade again at the rate I'm drinking Jai Alai.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
This is for all the Oregon people because I'm seriously looking for some Boneyard Notorious growlers; I had some at Woodshop and it was one of the best tasting, heavily layered IPAs I've had in a while. I'm going to put it at the same level of Citra, HT, etc and I'd love to get some more. I have al the regular SoCal stuff including specials.

Edit: Forgot to add this but it's available for growler fills at the Tin Bucket if this is closer than going all the way to Bend.

Furious Lobster fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Oct 31, 2013

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

funkybottoms posted:

if anybody is able to get their hands on a bottle of Hangar 24 Pugachev Royale, holler at your boy. looks like it's being released 12/7.

Looks like a limit 1 per person release at the brewery only, with a maximum amount of 400 bottles; at this point, I've never been a huge fan of Hangar 24 and I can already see the :effort: .

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm very interested in getting some more New Glarus Very Sour Blackberry. I can primarily offer Alpine Great, Alesmith specials and regular bottles from SoCal or RR, etc.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
The exponential trade increase for VSB is incredible honestly because I got one for a more reasonable trade and then saw another ISO offer of Alpine Great 1:1. As others have pointed out, it's an incredible beer but seeing these offers makes me throw my hands up in despair.

On a side note, I'm beginning to think that all WI foodstuffs are incredibly good and people everywhere in the US want them, example:

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Podima posted:

Yeah but that's Whole Foods.

Fromagination has it for $60/lb so even without WF's price markup, it's an incredibly expensive yet delicious cheese.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

ChickenArise posted:

Have they been continuing to bottle that? I feel like I've only seen it on tap/growler since seeing it in bottles when it got its initial release

They can it with regularity. It's not always available at the brewery but more often than not.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Me in Reverse posted:

ISO: The Bruery - The Wanderer B2

I was thinking about going to City Beer Store instead of RR this weekend but I think it should be available for purchase on RS so I'll avoid the price markup and taste the craziness for Beat this weekend.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
FT:

ISO: sours I can't get in california.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
Never really had any of FFF's IPA so I'm looking for a couple bottles of fresh ZD & Permanent Funeral; I have a decent amount of Alpine Duet & Nelson that I just picked up as well as growlers of HB. Also have Alesmith BA stuff that I'm happy to trade.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

HatfulOfHollow posted:

The most reliable spots are Brew (across the street from South Philly Tap Room), Beer Heaven (Columbus Ave and Washington), Bottle Bar East (just north of Frankford Hall and Johnny Brenda's), and any of the Foodery locations.

Those are the places I've gotten almost all of my Russian River sours. But they definitely do come and go. Six months ago we were flush with Supplication. We were joking about it being a shelf beer. Then it all dried up right as I traded away my last bottle and I couldn't find it anywhere. But it started showing up again at the beginning of December. You may just have to hit a couple spots to find it because there's no guarantee.

Reminds me that every time I've been to RR, they run out of Supplication before I can buy the case that I want :smith:. Though to be fair, the last time I went was for Beatification so it's understandable and I just completed a trade for 3 cases so I don't have to make another flight up there.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Hauki posted:

Weird - supplication is the only RR thing I can find in Denver right now. People jump all over PtE but the sours seem to linger longer.

That sounds like a nice situation for you; the only thing that lingers around besides Damnation (it never moves) is Blind Pig since SoCal people can't tell the difference between what's good and what's hyped.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
I have a growler of Alpine Keene Idea that was filled on Friday, Feb. 28. I believe that this is if not the first then one of the very few times that Keene has been allowed to be let go in growlers; primarily looking for other IPAs such as Double Galaxy or Double Sunshine. Also open to any AWAs or lambics :v: .

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Angry Grimace posted:

Pat is looking at this post right now and shaking his fists angrily.

I'm planning on drinking the other one at a friend's birthday dinner in a couple of days so half of the allotment will be staying in SoCal.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Me in Reverse posted:

I just traded a DBH for 50N and Fou, so getting one for V013 is probably a steal.

That seems a little high considering I got a DBH for a Pappy Remy 1:1.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Me in Reverse posted:

Actually specifically referencing V013 I saw V013+Great+Fyodor+Mikhail on Reddit

For one DBH? :psyduck:

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
ISO: Hunaphu '14

FT: Almanac Seasonal Sours, Alpine, other local SoCal Seasonals, RR etc.

Haven't had it in a while and I'd like to taste it fresh as Girlkisser recommends.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
In search of Hill Farmstead Aaron; I'm in SoCal with access to almost all beers produced here including special releases and have a fair number of beers from other regions.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
Heard Block 15 is doing a release of Sticky Hands Amarillo / Nelson tomorrow, Jan 31 and I'm always interested in trying new Nelson IPAs. I can trade a variety of different things depending on what style one prefers.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

crazyfish posted:

Aurelian Lure and "Omblah blah blah long Jester King thing with strawberries that I can't spell" I think.

Tasty stonefruit and unfortunate half band-aid strawberry sour that wishes it was Cask Strawberry b1 (that was the version I had at the Festival but I've heard it's better on tap? :shrug: )

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat

Paul Proteus posted:

Any Chicagoland goons have an extra Dark Lord they would be willing to sell/trade ? I wasn't able to go this year (same as last), and have a way too old 6 year vertical that I want to add a seventh to and drink. Not sure what I can trade in exchange that you wouldn't have, but open to the conversation.

You can never have a too old vertical - make it grow!

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
ISO: Trillium, FT: pretty much anything from SoCal

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
I've seen it all over the place but I got mine done with FO+.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
ISO: Mets fan

FT: Temporary Cubs Fan

3 Bottle Shipper of varied local beer at stake on a bet that the Mets lose the NLCS.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
I was actually wondering but what SARA beers are actually distributed? Even though I'm in LA, I have no real idea of what makes it out to distro. In regards to Monkish & HPB beers, the last couple of releases haven't been distro'ed since they've been pretty small.

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
ISO: Special Herbs multiples if possible - one of my favorite beers for sure, FT: most SoCal releases in addition to a wide variety depending

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
FT: Latest Monkish release, ISO: Joooseee Boizzz (Veil & Monkish collaboration). Would be interested to trade for a can or two if possible

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
ISO: Brew 1000 or Decoherence;

FT: Mainly SoCal stuff or some PNW as well; hit me up at christopherhchoi At gmail

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
Don't suppose anyone here lives not too far from Suarez Family Brewery? Would like to try a few of their beers and have a variety of SoCal and other beers to trade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
Looking to free up some space and offering Monkish growler fills for C&S.

• Locked thread