Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp
Deep down I'll always have a nagging desire to own a Road King. Since I'll most likely never buy one, I'll settle on watching SoA in my assless chaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp
Isn't the geometry of the HD Touring frame a little different than the rest to make in more maneuverable?

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp

Snowdens Secret posted:

Fewer cc's than a Fat Boy so clearly a girl's bike

Don't forget communist liquid cooling.

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp
I would rather have the Road King. The Indian style in general doesn't do much for me.

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp

CombatMedic posted:

How did this get in my kitchen? :iiam:

Don't judge me. The apartment complex says there is a 3 month wait on garages, and I'm leaving for a month for work.

How comfortable do you think the '12 would be for a nice long tour, like a few thousand miles?

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp

Snowdens Secret posted:

Get a bike you want and put a vibrator under the pillion

Ahem

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp
I'm late to the game but:

I still want a Road King

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp

Boru posted:

Dude's name is gunt destroyer. :gonk: (Yes, gunt is exactly what you think it is.)

I swear that some of these guys just troll themselves.

You'd almost think someone made a twitter account just to post that...

...almost.

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp
Just some local boys out for a ride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgjg0_Js-bQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp

BlackLaser posted:

Is this the thread where I confess that I rode my friends Sportster 48 this weekend and kinda liked it?

If there's one thing CA hates, it's people having fun on motorcycles.

• Locked thread