Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I really want to see Karkat go God Tier and send Terezi into a sensory fit over his candy red wings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

ArchRanger posted:

I started reading this a couple weeks ago and finished the archives the day before yesterday.

What the hell have I gotten myself into? Confused as hell and loving it.

Be glad you skipped the long hiatus.

Remember when people were freaking out over the week long break after the Aradia/Equius kiss?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Wait, so how did Jade even go God Tier? She was dead after the shaving cream explosion. Bec Noir just carried her corpse to her quest bed and laid her on it. I thought you had to die ON the quest bed in order for the God Tier requirement to be fulfilled?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I wonder if Prospit's hierarchy has a counterpart to Jack that we just haven't seen and who isn't really relevant to the story.

A Jake Blanc, if you will.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Rage is awesome. I totally thought it was going to be something involving the color red.

I thought blood was just going to be a blood drop... I'll save that one for a later picture. Still not as bad as Doom though.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

RZApublican posted:

Man Gamzee looks high as hell in this update. Maybe he's just happy he got a new source of paint without having to kill anybody.

Terezi looks very very uninterested.

Because she doesn't get to investigate/blame it on Vriska this corpse like Tavros.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

No it's cool guys Sollux just got really overheated flying the asteroid to the sun so the others were all like "well what can we cool him down with?" and it turns out they only had mustard so they sprayed him with that and now that they've arrived he's taking a nap and Karkat is crying because his best friend is unconscious covered in mustard.

Gamzee is his best friend!!!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I for one am just glad that the cHiLlEsT mOtHeRfUcKeR iN tHiS sToRy Is StIlL kIcKiNg AlL aLiVe LiKe :o)

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

That hat.

It's... beautiful

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Roxy is the best kid holy poo poo

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Hooray, God Tier Zipper Hoodies!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Nilbop posted:

Why are some people supposing that this is a new character and not 3-years-older ghost Vriska?

Because she has red shoes and Mindfang also had red shoes.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I wonder if the Kings have any kind of knowledge about what's going on back on their home planets from their war bases on Skaia.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Also because Karkat is amazing

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I want to see all the not-trolls

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

closeted republican posted:

If that's the pre-scratch Condesce, then why is she wearing the standard, post-scratch Troll kit outfit (black shirt with her sign on it) instead of something more "fasionable", like Little Mindfang's 50s-style dress?

Not-Vriska LOVES fashion.

Not-Kanaya hates it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I bet Not-Karkat will be the last one revealed.

And then UU.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Didn't they mention a specific blood color between Nepeta and Sollux that we haven't seen yet?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I love Dave so much.

Stop being a hater, Kanaya. Leave Gamzee alone :mad:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I really want to see Gamzee's ancestor.

Like a whole lot.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

SCRATCH :argh:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

So is there no Land of ____ and Frogs?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Well that was short lived.

Tavros is gonna die now.

Again.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Mr. Pumroy posted:

At least it wasn't a kick in the crotch this time.

Protective codpiece

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

FebrezeNinja posted:

I wrote a program to extract the track art from the songs, since Zune can't decide on what it wants for the album cover. Those came out nice and square, so I tried making some avatars, if anyone's interested.

I'll take this one if no one else does. I love Aradia :3:

Any ideas for text?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I think this one is sticking for a little while :)

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Which one is pre-scratch Terezi?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Was... Was Rose hitting on Meenah? Am I the only one that got that?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

SynthOrange posted:

Everyone is hitting on everyone, forever.

New thread title, imo

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

God, I cannot stop listening to Porrim's music on loop. Is it just me, or does it sound like something you'd find in the Kingdom of Zeal in Chrono Trigger? That's what pops first into my mind

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Hey.

Hey guys.

How many backers does the kickstarter have now.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Just disappointed that the only scalemates are Pyralspite and Senator Lemonsnout. I wanted an Inspector Berrybreath or Doctor Honeytongue :(

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Back when Aranea and Meenah were first introduced, I got it into my mind that all of the Alpha Trolls would basically be 180 personality flips of their Beta Troll counterparts.

So I was really really glad that they aren't like that. Hussie is masterful at his characterization, I couldn't have called Kankri, Porrim, or Latula being the way they are at ALL, and all it does is make me super curious as to what the rest of the Alpha Trolls are like.

Also, now that we've come all this way and basically have three different sets of trolls... I'm gonna be greedy and hope Hussie gives us a glance at the Alpha Trolls' ancestors, our original trolls as adults in a nice world :3:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

YF-23 posted:

But there's really nothing notable about the A1 troll ancestors. There isn't really any point in seeing them at all, whereas all the other sets of characters we've seen have been relevant to the plot.

But when we first saw the Beta ancestors (Mindfang and Redglare), we didn't know they were relevant to the plot. That came later.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I have never appreciated Eridan as a character until seeing Cronus. Jesus loving Christ.

quote:

PCA: its not like im doin anythin right noww
CCG: LIKE gently caress YOU AREN'T
PCA: wwhats that mean
CCG: YOU'RE KILLING ANGELS NOW, AREN'T YOU
PCA: no
CCG: YOU ARE KILLING loving ANGELS, RIGHT NOW, IN THE PAST, WITH YOUR lovely GUN. I JUST KNOW IT.
PCA: wwell uh
PCA: therere just so drat many kar and theyre not gettin any less bloody pissed is the thing

:3:

Also, holy gently caress Kurloz :stonk:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I was hoping Meenah would have a lot more fun with Mituna's name than she actually did

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I really really want both Vriska and Aranea, and Vriska and Meenah to have a conversation.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Just wanted to say that Prince of Rage sounds like a loving terrifying player class.

I love Gamzee and all trolls related to Gamzee :allears:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Bobulus posted:

The other bit of the logic is that the three people mentioned as hanging out with Kurloz are Mituna, Meulin, and Porrim... which, in A2, were the three followers of the Sufferer, who was to conflict most directly with the Subjuggulators.

Yeah, I'm sure Porrim and Kurloz "hung out"

:quagmire:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I want to know how Gamzee has gone two years on that meteor without Kanaya finding him.

Also, gently caress Kanaya.