Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I see that Dino Strider has some good taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It's literally Rainbow Dash on a rainbow background you're overthinking this

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Bobulus posted:

But it's not any rainbow background, it's the actual LBGT symbol.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lgbt+flag&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch

Chunky12345 posted:

It's literally Rainbow Dash on a rainbow background you're overthinking this

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

We never got our full page. I think the closest we ever got was right before the ponytar shenanigans started.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I assume it's because we're going through the equivalent of four acts in one "act".

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Regy Rusty posted:

Exactly. Now I too have the perfect face to go along with my every post.

If only it had been flipped horizontally.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm guessing Act 6 Act 3 is going to start on the 13th. Hope there's a flash.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Tollymain posted:

Eh I'd be more impressed if they actually put some thought into it and did unique avatars. I know when I go on retarded avatar-buying sprees (I really can't afford it) I keep it fresh. :colbert:

Looks like it's a parody of that image of Kermit someone gave a million avatars of with the title "Status: Jiggled".

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Is Rose turning evil?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Tricksters segment sucks

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

team overhead smash posted:

Hussie restarts Homestuck from the beginning, but this time John has a horn.

Your name is ROLAND DESCHAIN. You are following THE MAN IN BLACK across THE DESERT.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

What was the deal with the Caliborn stuff at the end that's all I'm coming here to ask about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Dolash posted:

^^^^Caliborn needs them to attack him so the fight will got down as he foresaw it in Caliborn's Masterpiece, where he will become Lord English but also put four of the kids into the Icon that will later be used by Vriska against Lord English, hopefully defeating him. Since these events are necessary to close a causal loop, at some point the players will leave their happy new home and go after him anyway, but for the moment he has no way of making it happen apart from trying to provoke them over snapchat.

I thought it was specifically done in another timeline that he mentioned in that little intermission with the clay.