Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

There's the Vriska we know and love. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

JohnnyCanuck posted:

Oh my god I actually made it through the last 2500 posts without wanting to murder any of you too much.

What happened when you got to the 2501st post?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Dammit John, Batman is one word! :argh:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I suppose Rose should count her blessings: Kanaya wasn't around to catch any of that.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Classtoise posted:

Did you mean goatdad? Cuz I'm pretty sure Goatdad is just as stoned as Gamzee and clearly had no loving clue what he was doing.

TC: I lEaRnEd It By WaTcHiNg YoU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

quote:

JASPROSESPRITE^2: There is someone you really must meet before we all start skittering across the great laminated floor of combat.
Cat-based analogies the best analogies.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Tavros: Dance like no oneVriska is watching. :allears:

paradoxGentleman posted:

Yeah, you're right. Still, you'd think that the former would notice the latter at times, and notice a pattern in their seadweller crushes.
Well, it's not that the people who defend the Amporas don't notice the pattern, it's that they don't see is as a problem because it's pretty much their own behavior.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

MSPA continues to make me uncomfortable in new and exciting ways.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Bobulus posted:

And the winner for "Best Steven Universe Fusion Joke for the Merging of Dave and Nepeta" goes to:

Jasperose's just mad 'cause she's single.

cathead posted:

Also people going "OK gently caress THIS I'M DONE WITH THIS FANDOM" like wow, this was all it took? The fandom didn't even have anything to do with it! How does that work anyway, do you just yank an eject lever and are catapulted to a random different fandom's part of tumblr?
What I always wonder is why anyone else would care they're leaving.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Davepetasprite trying to roleplay-flirt with Jasprosesprite may be the Homestuckiest thing ever.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

That was undeniably the pinnacle of human achievement.

No, wait:

GodFish posted:

Found this masterpiece on one of the blogs.

This is the culmination of human achievement.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Ariong posted:

drat. I... I never realized how many sad stories were floating through the furthest ring. What really hit me was John, on his quest bed, when all of the various deaths were floating by in little squares. That was the alpha John, the one who followed the script laid out by paradox space perfectly. He just wasn't his dream self. That means that there aren't just 11 other sad ghosts for every dead troll, or 3 for every dead human. That means that there is yet another lost soul for every god tier player. I wonder what that's like, having to piece together what you did wrong. Even worse, how does it feel finding out that you did something right when you should have mucked it up? How can Hussie make death seem so meaningless, and still make every one tragic?

At least they can find some semblance of closure in the afterlife. I was even happy for god drat Eridan.

Man. :( gently caress you, Lord English.

Wasn't one of the ideas behind the comic "characters in a video game being aware of all their lost lives, and what happens to those lives when they die?"

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

And the soundtrack is already up.

https://homestuck.bandcamp.com/album/s-collide

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

And thus concludes the world's longest internet prank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Filthy Haiku posted:

That was probably the most impressively underwhelming conclusion to the most needlessly labyrinthine plot. To be honest, I'm giddy if only because I can't wait to see the fan base turn feral. :allears: