Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoB
May 1, 2009
I mean, if he brought someone like Nepeta back, hes Sollux and Aradia have got to reappear at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009
Dave :3:

KoB
May 1, 2009

Not an Owl posted:

and thus it's pretty extraneous.

Homestuck.txt

KoB
May 1, 2009

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I did, although my daughter reminds me that it is not technically a selfie because she took it. I turned my back to her to show off the white hair, held up the screen to one side, and let her do the honors. Hussie favorited me! :angel:

e:

This is EXACTLY what I said to my daughter. I read on Homestuck right before the Gigapause ended, and dashed back and forth to her room to say "Where are their ARMS?", "I hate Dave", "I can't tell the players apart" (daughter, "You have realized that the text color tells you who they are, right?" Oops.), "why are there all these characters I have to learn", "WHAT THE gently caress DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE NEW TROLLS", and so on.

Are you one of those people that when watching a movie with someone asks them who each new character is?

KoB
May 1, 2009

glowing-fish posted:

Does this remind you of anyone:

Looks like Daniel Radcliffe in a dress.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Crain posted:

:stare: that's a bit of tome...

So I haven't been paying attention at all, obviously, have there been any hints as to what Hussie will do once Homestuck is over?

Besides curl up in a ball for a year and try to recover.

Hopefully put out that game that was supposed to come out like 2 years ago.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Why didnt jade just space magic the rings off their fingers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

The real question is this: is the ending bad enough that people will stop spending money on merchandise?

I'm not actually being sarcastic. I know I didn't like the ending, but the business person in me also knows that I'm just one person without much disposable income. Did the kind of people who buy stuff from We Love Fine like the ending? Because they just put out like 50 t-shirts based on that ending.

I skimmed twitter and it seems like people are fine? This thread is overreacting.

Ending wasnt good but I wouldnt call it bad either.