Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Is this lyrics for the ballad of Jack Noir real or some fan bullshit?

Greetings useless peons,
youve done terrible so far.
Treading venom pools for eons,
suffering with no scars......
Mercy everlasting....
Hiding who you are.
Welcome to the dark side,
My name is Jack Noir!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

What the hell is vision omnifold? Does she remember the session or something. Also Rose can never see roxy due to her powers, how depressing

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Annnnd Hussie now has 2015 questions about troll sex

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Piledriver onto a table of anime. Sounds fun.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Countdown to first cosplay of Calmasis

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Okay offtopic post, but it has been bugging me, where do Talorat, and dumb brunette's avatars come from?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

But with all these gunnerkriggtar court avatars how will we get a full MSPA page? :ohdear:

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

graybook posted:

Not with me and my silly ol' ace of spades, that's for sure, unless you want to count it as troll romance.

Or the best midnight crew character.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So.. Is that dream karkat with Nepeta?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

Reading these responses, I was wondering why no one was bringing up Karkat's white eyes. Must've edited the flash right away.

I dunno how you forget something as important as that.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Jewel posted:

Incoming Aladin with Hussie's face photoshop

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So Dirk is gay, that is something new.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Bobulus posted:

I'm more curious (unless I'm misreading) how Roxy's mom is simultaneously dead and also making media appearances and buying her booze.

Mom bot?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Has this been posted? If so sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qlfeXnIxn4

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Call back to the flash, Jane punches Jack through his stomach and leaves him for dead.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

The bronies on tumblr are getting so worked up it is hilarious. "NOOOOO GIVE IT A CHANCE HUSSIE IT'S A SHOW FOR ADULTS"

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So Karkat is Pondering the nature of fate.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Last time Kanaya was knocked off a pad all the bad things happened. Rest in peace Karkat.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Karkat is activating his blood powers, he is now going to puke up red acid vomit.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

WAR FOOT posted:

Welcome to the Red Lantern Corps.

VRISKA OF ALTERNIA You have the ability to instill great fear. Welcome to the Sinestro Corps

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Jewel posted:

What. I.. what? Read the ingredients. Shouldn't a big company like this have some sort of moderation?

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/the-condesces-red-velvet-cake-of-imperial-worth/0fe34cc8-f969-429f-8719-890df4279458

It is a submitted recipe. So They put it in.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Well Manicured Man posted:

I still cannot believe no one actually wrote a song that was meant to be for Karkat. Maybe everyone was too put off by Hussie's "50 Karkat songs album" joke to write a song about him.

I thought this was about the ancestors?

also

Fun facts
"Gold Pilot" was originally "Green Odyssey" and was a song for Becquerel
(http://firstturnfold.tumblr.com/post/17530172487/first-turn-fold-the-green-odyssey-a-song-in)
"Olive Scribe" was originally PM's theme
(http://charredasperity.tumblr.com/post/17593740944/since-the-contests-pretty-much-over-i-just)
"Cobalt Corsair was originally a theme for Andrew Hussie of all people
(http://imbrog.tumblr.com/post/17542376808/homestuck-music-contest-entry-3-hussie-theme)
"Olive Rogue" was originally a song called "Air for Eclectic Bass" which seems like it was for something other than Nepeta.
(http://soundcloud.com/eschweic/air-for-eclectic-bass)

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Small question. What language is being used in Iron Infidel?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Welp that was an update

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Huh so Terezi is protecting him, pretty sure it isn't from murder though.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Chances of Hussie killing someone in the next panel: Alarmingly High
Chances of it being John: 100%

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Aim for the head.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

At this point I really think Gammzee is just

A) Has some sort of long drawn out plan

B) Just doing whatevs

I am leaning toward B

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Her Imperial Condencese

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Gay as hell.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

mightygerm posted:

Anyone else getting a server error on the tinyurl link?

Here if you can't see it.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

:allears: Oh tumblr

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Tender Child Loins posted:

What does this have to do with anything? I'm :allears:

Talking about Jake's Twerking?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

SynthOrange posted:

I have no idea what twerking is and this is all baffling.

I think it's like, booty dancing..

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So did they know the kids were in those moons? I can't see how they would.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So what's the point of Jack/Condence helping them go god tier when they can basically wipe the floor with them?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Karkat still isn't using red text, that guy really is self loathing.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So, the Felt caliborn is gathering right now, is the same felt Spade murders with his crew right?

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

So, we are going to see Doc Scratch again soon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Treasure is Crowbar's crowbar.