Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
I honestly uttered an "Oh poo poo" on the panel with those horns.

No Hussie, don't kill the best character! :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Reene posted:

I seriously, no kidding think we'll see at least one suicide related to Homestuck ending.

Because Homestuck fans.

This is my thinking too. Either suicide, a cult will spring up or best of all, a suicide cult!

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

HappyKitty posted:

Why would Aradia want pizza?

It's not like the pillow is going to get "less" greasy any time soon. May as well go the whole hog.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Dirk better swoop in and save the day or something. I was really hoping Roxy would come out of this safely! :(

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Homestuck has seen fully animated and scored flash epics, meta-narrative site takeovers, interactive adventures, being bashed to pieces by a crowbar and now this.

Hussie, whatever you do, don't ever stop! :allears:

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

atomicthumbs posted:

Am I late to the "oh, gently caress" party?

Nah, it's cool. I overslept and this was certainly not what I wanted to wake up to!

I wonder if Hussie had this reveal planned from the beginning of the X2COMBO page layout? There's so much in this comic that seems completely incidental but is probably the result of much planning and storyboarding.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Meenah, why you gotta be so mean? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Terezi, we need to have a talk about your Faygo problem.