Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
I don't see "The Audience" as part of that bingo card, I think it needs to be fixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride
That was probably the most impressively underwhelming conclusion to the most needlessly labyrinthine plot. To be honest, I'm giddy if only because I can't wait to see the fan base turn feral. :allears:

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

Tunicate posted:

I'm staking my bet that Hussie is screwing with the readership one last time.

This would be the most amazingly ballsy gamble of all time but I can't help but feel that's exactly something hussie would do.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride
its like Loss.jpg levels of internet comic gently caress ups, only less funny.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride
Basically all the magic, mojo and creative zeal was vampired out of Hussie by Toby, to make Undertale, something magnitudes better and that accomplished more in 4 hours than homestuck did in 7 years.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcamjcoRmrQ

Twilight is shining through the thread

It seems your journey is that an end

It fills you with...

[D I S S A P O I N T M E N T]

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

terezi looking away. :haw:

net cafe scandal posted:

Everyone hates this right.. I mean it was really bad. I wish I had stopped caring so I didnt have to have get my hopes up... It was a real piece of crap.

I loved it because the gratification of a satisfying ending is transitory, the spectacle of a bad ending and the people who watch it... that's forever. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride
The ending should have been more disturbing SAW/Muppet babies comics that had nothing to do with anything