Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

So I'm betting that it took Dave and Rose three years to travel through the green sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Jack is not a very good fighter. When he's won fights before, it was either by trickery, completely overpowering his opponent, or general shenanigans. Now he's starting down someone who has every bit of power he has, and is a good fighter. His thoughts right now are probably along the lines of "OH HOLKY gently caress".

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Nate RFB posted:

I don't think Jack is a slouch overall, though. Look at what Spades Slick was able to do against The Felt who have all kinds of crazy time travel powers.

Well The Felt are idiots.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Well gently caress my theory.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Paracelsus posted:

Bec Noir and Bec PM will merge or have a kid, and the result of either will be UU.

What if PM is UU? Maybe after she kicks Jacks' rear end up and down paradox space, she stops being a postwoman and starts being the new earths First Guardian?

I'll take incredibly unlikely bullshit for 500 please, Alex.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Talorat posted:

People always seem to forget about that metadata. I hope no raging fans kill Hussie in revenge for ruining their shipping grids :ohdear:

I can completely see some 400 pound guy in cat ears charging at Hussie with a katana, screaming "FOR NEPETA". And then I see him falling down after three feet, clutching his chest and wheezing.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Mr. Pumroy posted:

Also, I know it's been said before but in that group shot with the trolls as sprites, Kanaya really does look like she's trying to think of a way to broach the subject of drinking some of that spilled blood without sounding rude.

Well she can just ask him now. I'm sure he won't mind.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Meanwhile, Gamzee has just noticed this giant green thing, and will proceed to waste exactly four hours being amazed by it.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Pakled posted:

The metadata thing happened, like, yesterday, right? I doubt they'd make the decision to move so soon afterwards. It's just a coincidence.

Maybe they keep everything they own in suitcases so they can just bug out when need be. "OH gently caress THE INTERNET FOUND US AGAIN GET EVERYTHING IN THE CAR GO GO GO THE SHIPPERS ARE ALREADY ON THEIR WAY".

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

SatansBestBuddy posted:

I could kiss you if you weren't on the other side of the internet!

Now for a something witty to go under it...

Here you go I got this.

quote:

can you please explain to my friends what a human funeral is like?

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Paracelsus posted:

The thing about Vriska is that she enrages people no matter what happens, so you get :qq: both coming and going. Just think of what the John/Karkat shippers (approximately half the fandom, if AO3 is at all indicative) are going to do if he starts pushing John/Vriska.

John stating directly that he doesn't swing that way and has no romantic interests in Karkat at all didn't stop them, what the hell makes you think John and Vriska getting flirty with each other will? Shippers are crazy, they will keep sailing their favorite ship right up a goddamn waterfall, well after the characters they ship have gone their separate ways, married other people, had kids and died of old age. But the shippers are still there, sailing that goddamn ship. "Steady on, just a matter of time now, the winds are gonna change. I can feel it".

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

And now the reveal that Davesprite stuck glue to one side of the bucket, and the bucket will be stuck to Karkats face for the duration of the comic.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Karkat is going to release the Vast Expletive right as Jack come barreling in to show them all his stabs, only the be knocked back spinning and screaming into space. No one but Rose will be aware that Jack was even there.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

YggiDee posted:

Also apparently somewhere in the wavelengths of this expletive is the "final truth of his teachings", waiting to reveal itself.

I choose to believe this final message was simply, "Be excellent to each other".

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Now if it were me, and a roughly Jack shaped hole opened up and a Derseite popped out, I would not be very trusting oh him. I worry for WV.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

A perfectly white cat? So it isn't Jaspers getting crushed.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Dill Strider lets go.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Soon they will all be reconnected into Trolls.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

quote:

Due to an incident involving an APPEARIFIER, an unabridged COLONEL SASSACRE'S, and a PERFECTLY WHITE CAT, she will not be able to assist her bffsy for some time.

It seems it's going to be some other cat. Or paint shenanigans will happen.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Nutsack Delinquent posted:

she thought she'd make it clear that she didn't buy the domain. that's all

Let's see here, registered today, defending a banned user. Hmmmm. HMMMMMMMMMM.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Jane has been stabbed, exploded twice, and now has just hosed up any chance of a relationship with Jake. She is not having a good say.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Dolash posted:

Hey, isn't the Brobot smashing the uranium going to be a problem? Like, that's the last uranium around for Jake to use?

Uranium doesn't stop being radioactive if you break it.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

The Big Man... hass made a fatle mistak. His dunkn arm is behind his hornses.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

TheRagamuffin posted:

The bolded part is where I get lost. Who stuffed him? Baby Jade?

He probably stuffed himself as his dieing act. Bec then teleported him to the foyer because he is a good dog, best friend.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Andrew Hussie is now selling magic potions. These mystical, oddly red colored potions will grant you the astounding power to create art an an inhuman pace, and also fail about in an exaggerated manner. Priced at 500 dollars a liter, with only one for sale every three days. Act now!

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

This is the funniest goddamn thing I have ever seen in my life.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Brass Key posted:

So if this keeps up, Jake will get Nepetequius, Roxy will get Feferidan, and Dirk will get... Sollux?

...AutoreSollux?

Dirk with get Quad Sollux. The one that died on the meteor, and the one that died in the vast glub. Quad Sollux will have two heads and will immediately die again. Calling it now.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Bongo Bill posted:

Slick is alive, apparently!

The genetic code shot was made from the jumbled letters of "WHO'S THIS DOUCHEBAG":

The douchebag in question is, of course, Eddie Morton.

Gonna call it now that this is the code that creates Lord English. How could it not?

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

See if you can bounce the recording off a passing asteroid. I feel like that would make it just about perfect.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

All characters are Brian Blessed. All of them. Except Doc Scratch. He's Stephen Fry.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Walliard posted:

This seems to be more likely given how she has her hands on her face as though she's daydreaming.

I donno, in the panel right before he hits her, she has her hands up in a defensive posture, and she's leaning away from it. At the very least she's aware enough to recognize that she's about to get decked.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

This is all a big fakeout and the bunnie is gonna pop out of the Green Sun wearing a brightly colored overcoat.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

quote:

uu: I THINK INSTEAD OF THANKS THOuGH. I WILL CALL IT. A "BIRTH DAY PRESENT"?
TT: It isn't my birthday.
uu: NOT YOuRS JERK.
TT: Oh. So it's your birthday today?
uu: IT WILL BE.
uu: IF EVERYTHING GOES ACCORDING TO PLAN.
TT: How cryptically meaningless.

He's going to tear himself out of UU somehow, Jebus goddamn Christ.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Saradiart posted:

http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003252

what are the chances that this is the station they're in? I'm estimating 100%.

That looks like a pretty small room there. Not nearly the size of the room Calliope was just in.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

This just occurred to me, but does Jane know about the corpse smooching thing? Because I don't think she does, which makes her reaction to Jake having sloppy make-outs with Dirk's head even better.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Caliborn's land is gonna be something like Land of Felt and Mansions, if I had to take a guess.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Crain posted:

So it seems this is the avatar that the $10k backer has. He did say that this might not be the final design he sends to Hussie though. Name is Jedidiah Long.

Ha ha ha, look at this horseshit. Look at this dude who vomited out his fantroll and then went, "Yes, this is worth ten thousand dollars". I can't wait to see this thing die in two panels. Or maybe not even two panels. Maybe Hussie will just have it as a corpse in the background.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Hey guys, watch me tempt fate.

Ones already dead and the other is immortal, what could possibly go wrong?

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Wrist Watch posted:

Are they really doing a kickstarter for chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa? Really?

I mean I'm probably going to donate anyway but it feels like everyone and their mother's trying a kickstarter for their projects now.

If people on the internet want to throw money at you, why the hell would you stop them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Grapplejack posted:

Hasn't basically everyone in the comic died at least once, save for like, maybe Karkat?

I don't think any of the Jack Noirs have died. They're all kicking around somewhere.