Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.
So, we have not had a "post your favorite craigslist ads" in a bit, and something that my wife found today was so off the wall that I had to bring it out into the light beyond my home town. I can't tell if this person is for real or if they just are incredibly lonely. The more likely option is that this is a lark to get a laugh, and if so, it worked. Either way...

http://eugene.craigslist.org/etc/2659225032.html
--------------------------------------------
Are you afraid of ghosts?

I live in a house built in 1891. Ever since i moved in, 20 years ago, there have been some interesting occurances. Noises at night. The locked basement trapdoor opening and slamming shut. Lights turning on and off. The past few months i've been having reoccurring dreams about the basement.

Extensive research into previous occupants has revealed some strange information. My house was built by someone who was eventually accused of "acts of immorality". Herbert Coby Henderson. His family was run out of town in 1912 and most of the building burned down. It was rebuilt on the same foundation in 1916 (the basement remained)

There is a basement accessible by a trap-door. I have never been in there. I need someone to go explore! Preferably a strong willed individual who knows how to operate a camera. This person would need to stay overnight and record happenings with a tape recorder and a digital camera. It has to be at night because that's when the noises occur. You will also need to help me open the trapdoor. It has several heavy iron chains that are cemented into the sides of the foundation. A saw? Sledgehammer? Not sure what would work. Though i'd prefer not to damage the brick foundation.

You will also need a sleeping bag and a flashlight (or lantern).
--------------------------------------------

It says that payment is negotiable, and part of me really thinks it would be hilarious to answer this post and see where things go. The part of me that does not want to get locked away in some persons makeshift "Saw" recreation set is about the only thing stopping me. But then I think about the fact that there could be a safe in that room, and we all know how utterly awesome safe cracking threads are.

So, what other hidden gems of craigslist are out there? I know some of you save the good ones for later, and this is the time to post them. Extra credit if you have ever answered an obviously sketchy ad and either had tragedy befall you, or the greatest adventure imaginable.

Time to start scouring CL people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
CL in Utah is very tame.

On the other hand I would do the above. I'd call. And I'd be happy about it even if it turned he followed me into the basement with, "Oh, yeah, I have a time machine over there, wanna check it out?"

"That wasn't a time machine! It was just a dark closet and you used it to have sex with me!"

Live a little, call 'em.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I know I've posted this before, but I found a Missed Connection about me.

craigslist creeper posted:

At the Nelson-Atkins Art Museum - m4w - 27 (Kansas City, MO)
Date: 2010-07-02, 5:44PM CDT
Reply To This Post

I first saw you by the 3,000 year-old corpse of an Egyptian man. I doubt Shakespeare himself could have written a more romantically-fortuitous scene. We made eye-contact through the glass by the sarcophagus and I don't know if you really noticed me or were merely glancing about for something to look at other than dead guys, but if you had some vague notion for the next fifteen minutes or so that the guy in the plaid button-down shirt was following you, well, I kinda-sorta was. But, of course, you were on a date...at least that's the impression I got. Still I should have said something to you. Life is just too short to sacrifice potential happiness for the sake of being polite. Plus, I'm pretty sure I'd be a better date for you than the guy who commented on how the ancient sculptures reminded him of the all the video game characters he's played (not that I was eavesdropping....ahem).

I realize this is hopeless. I haven't a shot in a million that you'll read this. But still, I have to try. So find this and write me back.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1823179683

I know this was about me because the time and place were right, I was on a date, and the "video game characters" was actually my boyfriend comparing ushabtis (Egyptian funerary figurines, little farmer sculptures and such to serve the dead in the afterlife) to DnD figurines.

Diet Conan Doyle
Jan 15, 2010

Watch as I pluck the moon from the very sky!
This one is my favorite:

quote:

"We need an Adult Drunk Clown who is good at getting drunk and stupid. No need to do any clown tricks, just hang out and drink a poo poo load. We will be hopping around to different bars and want a clown to tag a long and drink heavely. He doesn't even need to socialize with anyone, just drink.

the birthday is on Friday, Sept. 5th in Bucktown. Oh, did I mention that the clown needs to get shitfaced. Don't worry, we will purchase all the drinks."

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/chi/814181712.html

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.

Diet Conan Doyle posted:

This one is my favorite:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/chi/814181712.html

I wish there was a way to follow up on this one.

hiphoppotamus
Jul 2, 2007

Adeptus Mechanicus: Now Avaliable in ~moe~
I love how Adult Drunk Clown is written like it's an actual title.

Also it doesn't look like the Adult Drunk Clown is getting paid, just getting lots of free drinks. Not sure if that's a rip off for the clown.

Clone Farmer
Aug 28, 2006
I found this one in the Strictly Plutonic section!

quote:

Any women need a free ride home tonight - m4w - 39 (My Car)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-23, 12:04AM MDT
Reply to:

Reply To This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need a free ride home tonight ? E mail me and we can work out the details. I'm not asking for sex or your phone number. I only want to be helpful and kind to you :)

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2664188548

Hey I'd drunk and need a ride home! Sure I will get in your car, random stranger. Yes, this is my house and now you know where I live! What a great idea!

Also, this guy's website is amazing. So, so amazing. http://www.about.reasonline.com/ (We are NOT:

• Academics or professionals of made up science.
• Holding any plastic medals
• Generals of certain careers
• Sorcerers from the 18th century.)

quote:

Sex is great with some people, with others.. Not so much.... (Why?)

Date: 2011-10-21, 12:22PM MDT
Reply to: sale-uczqb-2650191941@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Why with some people sex is great, with some people you want to be with ... and with others... Nooooo?

The basic life... Person with enough energy and another with just enough energy it's just 2V battery to the tongue...

The poetry of life ... Person with Low energy and High energy it's about 10V to the tongue. What happens after... Well the high energy person may become a low energy person.

The music of life... Person with very low energy for a high energy person is like 24 volt battery to the tongue. But after... Here is where the thoughts come I can't live without you for the next year!!! -It's not love, its attachment!

and we got the Dream.
2 High energy persons having sex... It's It's... Basically you won't even notice the lights go out in the city!

http://www.reasonline.com

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2650191941

Clone Farmer has a new favorite as of 19:22 on Oct 23, 2011

Quixotic
Sep 2, 2004

Clone Farmer posted:

Also, this guy's website is amazing. So, so amazing.
I'm guessing he spends most of his time in Why?

crashnburn254
Jul 14, 2009

:ironicat: :ironicat: :ironicat: :ironicat:
Looking through Eugene, Oregon's craigslist.

quote:

1 time belly dancer needed - m4w - 92 (c.g.)

Date: 2011-10-18, 11:59PM PDT
Reply to:
Reply To This Post

i am a caregiver to an elderly man. he is blind to details but can see well enough to enjoy a figure. i would like to hire a belly dancer or hawaiian dancer for him to enjoy this christmas. he is bed bound and just wants to enjoy a nice dance, nothing gross and no touching. there is not a thing yucky that he is looking for, simply a beautiful dance. he is very kind and i would love nothing more than to make him smile this christmas. some pictures would be great to send as christmas cards to his family also. and dance space is limited to a small bedroom. 1 or 2 dancers at most. i dont know how much to offer as i have never hired a dancer befor. thanks ~ sara

quote:

bromance - m4m - 30

Date: 2011-09-12, 10:36AM PDT
Reply to:
Reply To This Post

need a platonic non sexual friend, bromance may be. I'm bi
please, NO homophobes and no "openly" gay men. thanks
NOT looking for sex...

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2594830369

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

No one ever asks if Bender would like to live in a tiny little house. Not that I would. A tiny little house that says "Bender" on it.
Saw a bag of onions in the "free" section of CL once.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Not sure if this is crazy or just sad, but Mineola right now has the Sunshine Series:

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/mis/2621088070.html
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/mis/2621477046.html
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/mis/2623103057.html
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/mis/2624968046.html
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/mis/2626313564.html
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/mis/2641110750.html
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/mis/2649026789.html
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/mis/2653791767.html
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/mis/2655658821.html
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/mis/2659271168.html
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/mis/2662489471.html
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/mis/2664418350.html

Not sure how long it's been going on, but these go back to September and he posts one in missed connections at least once a week, sometimes daily.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
For over two weeks, every other day or so the same guy was posting in missed connections. I didn't take screenshots, but I remember the messages well.

He led off with:
"You were the beautiful nurse in the light blue sweater who helped attend my wife during labor at X hospital. Your easy grace and gorgeous eyes caught my eye immediately, and I found myself unable to focus on the miracle of life, or indeed anything but your pert behind and warm smile. I had to go to the bathroom to relieve tension several times. Email me the date and time of my son's birth. I WANT TO FCK YOUR FACE."
:stare:

Two days later:
"I saw you again when I went back to pick up the book my wife left behind. You recognized me and smiled, and I heard a choir of angels. I know you've seen my message, for the look you gave me was one of pure carnal desire. Email me with the title of the book I picked up and we can consummate the proposal I saw in your eyes. I WANT TO FCK YOUR FACE."
:catstare:

A day or two after that:
"I couldn't help myself, I returned to the hospital again, hoping to catch a glimpse of you. We're united in longing and desire, why do you continue to not contact me? When I gaze at my son, all I can think of is your proud smile when you handed him to me. The sky outside is the color of your sweater. Email me my son's full name, and let's meet up in a hotel. I'll wear nothing and you can wear just the sweater. I WANT TO FCK YOUR FACE."
:stare::respek::catstare:

He kept going back to the hospital on pretexts, and ended every post with "I WANT TO FCK YOUR FACE." He stopped posting suddenly, I almost think he was arrested. The fact that he fell in love with someone while his wife was giving birth is only slightly more amusing than the mildly flowery language, capped off every time with "I WANT TO FCK YOUR FACE."

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010
drat YOU JAPANESE GIRL

" YOU ARE A GOOD KISSER! JAPANESE GUYS DO NOT KISS LIKE THAT!!!" That's what you said to me that night. Sorry, I Had to dip on you so suddenly.I recall you asking for my number and you wrote it in your planner.... you're such a nerd.... a smart and sexy nerd I wish I could run into again.

Oh, here's something else

WHERE DID YOU GO

Terry R....I really feel we connected..So what happened? I kept your emails, wondering why you dropped out the way you did, when your last email was encouraging me. Then..nothing.....
I am not mad, I am just wondering where you went? I hope your mom and grandmother are doing well...I really like you..I really hope you are going to call me again..I miss you and that is the wildest thing..I MISS YOU...
Take care, and if you have moved on to someone else, as heartbreaking as that would be, I wish you the best life has to offer...I truly feel you should be happy and that is all I want for you..You are SO tall, and SO handsome!! I can't imagine ANY woman treating you badly..I know I could never treat you bad......
L

Re: WHERE DID YOU GO

I'm married. And have been the whole time.

The irony just gets me every time

Boneitis has a new favorite as of 01:09 on Oct 24, 2011

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

I just found this in m4ww casual encounters:

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
Urist McPervert there has got to be a troll, there is no way he's sincere about that. :psydwarf:

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Has anyone here had a good experience with Craigslist? Looking at my one, it sounds like people who post their goods on there either want to scam me, or eat my skin :ohdear: Content:

quote:

Size 8 student sought - m4w (Birmingham or surrounds)

Size 8 female student sought by a qualified therapist for an interesting and rewarding opportunity - your place - not sex, not tacky, perfectly legitimate and friendly.

Me; English white male, clean/healthy tall/slim well educated/relaxed nature.

xxx

:cry:

There's also one recruiting men to be in a gangbang video. I get a feeling that anyone who goes to that has a good chance of disappearing in mysterious circumstances, then turning up in a canal, with all the vital organs removed...

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

I have no idea what I'm doing, but that's never been a problem before.

Super Dan posted:

I just found this in m4ww casual encounters:

Holy poo poo, is that Eagan, Minnesota by any chance? That's my hometown and would make... a lot of sense, actually.

Agnostic watermelon
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a lil' Brony!

Juando290 posted:

Are you afraid of ghosts?

Oh god, it's the binding of Issac all over again.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

OldMemes posted:

Has anyone here had a good experience with Craigslist?

I got a really excellent roommate off of Craigslist. We lived together for 18 months, at which point I moved in with my boyfriend, into a house we found on Craigslist.

My dad's hobby is purchasing old power tools and fixing them up. His goal is to eventually have all his large tools be within ten years of his own age (54). He goes on a "shady Craigslist deal" just about every weekend, and almost always gets what he wants for a good price. I don't know, maybe middle aged craftsmen just approach Craigslist in a more straightforward manner.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

My mom went through a phase where she would constantly ring me up and ask me to drive over to some house to pick up some thing she bought at craigslist and bring it to her place. She bought an old chandelier that she put in her dining room, a patio set that she spray painted with some rustoleum and now uses, and other bits of home furnishing.

She bought a rug, but it was a horrible smelly mess that looked like it had been left out in the woods during a monsoon. Even after washing it was still a mess and it looked dreadful to boot. We ended up using it as a surface to spray paint the patio stuff on, and then tossed it.

She hasn't used craigslist much since then. She did try to rent a room in her house out using that site, but the only person who went for it was a guy who claimed to be a pharmacist student from the UK coming to the US on a grant. He sent a dodgy check and when she took it to the bank they were like "yeah this is a scam".

I try to tell her to be careful on there without telling her that she's doing her home shopping on a site where greasy bearded men advertise their blood-drinking covens, but she seems to have moved on to other stuff.

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

OldMemes posted:

Has anyone here had a good experience with Craigslist? Looking at my one, it sounds like people who post their goods on there either want to scam me, or eat my skin :ohdear:
I actually got my current job through Craigslist. I work for a small software development company, so it's not like it's just some shady temp job or whatever.

Doomsayer posted:

Holy poo poo, is that Eagan, Minnesota by any chance? That's my hometown and would make... a lot of sense, actually.
Indeed it is. I live in Burnsville, and work in Eagan, but I don't really go out much in the south suburbs. Maybe I should start, so I can meet some of the locals :pervert:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I remember a link to a Dallas Craigslist encounter ad on DocEvil's Twitter account a rather long time ago. The gist of it was that the person was looking for someone to torture his balls, and he stressed multiple times that this was not for any romantic purposes.

Does anybody have a screenshot of that, by any chance?

an owls casket
Jun 4, 2001

Pillbug
I met my wife on Craigslist, and she hasn't murdered me and sold my organs on the black market yet. YET.

Seems like you could pretty much c/p the entirety of the "missed connections" section and call this thread good-- it seems to be pretty consistantly sad/troubling.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

bakersfield chimp posted:

I met my wife on Craigslist

how the gently caress does this happen? you are not a normal person, i'm sorry. let's get real.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC

Twat McTwatterson posted:

how the gently caress does this happen? you are not a normal person, i'm sorry. let's get real.

His wife is a dismembered corpse :ssh:

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
I'm checking out Craigslist, and some of this is so :stare: . Most of the people on there are fake posts and trolls, right? Right? I'm actually considering setting up a few fake e-mails, and finding out if some of the odder people are serious or not. (I won't do more than ask - I like having both kidneys)

Most of them sound like traps - that if you show up to them, you'll end up in a pit in someone's basement, being fed pizza rolls.

I think I'm through the looking glass here, people.

quote:

Its a love story, we met in the train in the way to NYC Summer 2009 - m4w - 37 (train from NJ to NYC)

It was a Summer day 2009. And I was in my way from my sisters to meet some friends in NYC. I notice this girl (See picture bellow) on the train and I instantly felt attraction towards her and ever since then I've been thinking of what could have been between us. I started to talk to her after we arrive in NYC and we hit it off just fine it was to be something great. A great romance. She is lovely, Sweet , soft spoken, radiant and unforgettable. I wanted to closed the "Deal" and have we both fall madly in love for the rest of our days to each other. However when I was going to pay for my subway fair to get on, my credit card did not work. Uhh! I was so frustrated and I felt a little on the spot. She quickly reached for her wallet and handed me 2$ and said good bey to me. I felt like I was a hustler. And I never got a chance to hear her sweet voice again. So I come to you guys She lives in Wales and I believe she is a teacher. If you are reading this and know this woman contact me. Better yet, tell her to contact me. This is like a messege in a bottle send from California all the way to Wales in the winds of the truest love. Thank you.

Yes, there is a picture of this girl, taken from across the train carriage.

quote:

Breed My Wet Pussy - w4m - 20 (Oakham, Rutland)

Recently had one healthy baby boy from a stranger I met on a site that isn't around any more :( I am looking to do this again!

The "donor" must be willing to keep loving me bareback until I get pregnant. Only looking for serious people here, I don't want to mess around with emails too much. I don't mind if you want to continue loving me afterwards, or even through the pregnancy. I may want to continue to get pregnant as time goes on. I am clean, D+D free, you should be too. :)

Circumstances require me to be discrete (please, don't ask), so quick, brief encounters would be appropriate. I will wear a short skirt and no panties when we meet for this purpose. The back seat of a car is fine (and exciting!), or somewhere quiet and secluded outdoors ;)

Send through a photo and a well written (and fun) reply, and I'll respond with mine.

Looking forward to the responses!

What could possibly go wrong!

quote:

Erotic Fiction free to good home - m4mw - m4mw - 35 (Newtown - B19)

Hello,

I have a number of Erotic Fiction Books, in well read condition that I am looking to get rid to allow more room in my place. If you would like one, email me your address, and I will send one out to you. This is a lucky dip system, so I cannot guarantee subject matter or condition, and it is on a first come first served basis, but if you would like some free reading material of an adult nature, this will be your lucky day.

Ben

Who could pass up on a deal like that?! (Answer: everyone)

quote:

Flirty girl in my area! - m4w - 34 (Erdington)

I saw you in Orchard Road in Erdington on Monday 4th July 2011 and you flirted a little. Later I saw you in Orphanage Road in Erdington and you flirted some more. I thought you were hot but I was too nervous to say anything. Contact me and maybe we can be friends, or maybe more

Dear Craigslist I have the inabilty to talk to people.

Now, if you excuse me, I need to go and shower! Possibly with bleach!

Duke_Haphazard
Sep 3, 2009

Fascists dress in black and go around telling people what to do, whereas priests... more drink!
Had a look on this topic, and decided to have a search myself in the Manchester UK Area.

quote:

Straight away I find one which is kinda odd...

Wrestling in Private - w4mw - mw4mw - mw4mw - 24 (Manchester but travel)
Date: 2011-10-17, 4:10PM BST
Reply to:
Reply To This Post

Hi, do you like to do Wrestling at all ? Me and two friends of mine called John and Ali meet and submission wrestle different guys and girls, privately all over the place (worldwide) and we even have our own room in Manchester. We meet privately only. We have stakes like winner gets to flex or pose over the loser or humiliate the loser or punish or worst or even sexual ! Would you be interested in trying a private match with Julie, Ali or me or all of us (seperately), your age, weight, height ?. Please be aged under 30 and under 15 stone.

Take notice of the bit in bold, I don't think these guys are just wrestling for fun, more pleasure of a sexual nature.
Oh and they have pictures aswell!
http://manchester.craigslist.co.uk/stp/2654049121.html

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

quote:

Do you want to be a porn star? - m4ww (s/w houston)

Date: 2011-10-20, 3:01PM CDT
Reply to:
Reply To This Post

Do you want to be a porn star?

I am looking for two women to star in my porn film, "Sodomy Sisters."

I will pay each of you $200 in the form of an American Express Gift Card for no more than 30 minutes of work.

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A MODEL RELEASE!!!

I will provide you with masks to wear in case you're not interested in your friends and family learning of your new career.

You must be over 21 but I have no age limit. I'm looking for normal women, preferably with hairy pussies and a little on the chubby side.

As you can tell by the title, one woman is going to have her rear end hosed by the other woman either with a toy or a strap-on.

I will rent a room at a local hotel.

Serious Inquiries Only

"Sodomy Sisters" is a 2011 copyrighted production. All rights reserved.

This is so hilarious on so many levels.

e:

quote:

looking for women who like to ski - m4ww - 39 (Houston)

Date: 2011-10-05, 10:55PM CDT
Reply to:
Reply To This Post

Looking for this weekend to let loose and just do some blow. Just sexy company, nothing more. I'm 5'10", fit, hispanic male. Let's meet somewhere first, then go to your place or mine. Pic for pic.

:psyboom:

Why the hell would you advertise that you want to do cocaine with people on Craigslist? That's a pretty sure-fire way to get po-po attention.

SALT CURES HAM has a new favorite as of 01:04 on Oct 26, 2011

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!
Well lets see here...

OUT OF AFRICA posted:

THIS IS BY NO MEANS A MISSED CONNECTION BUT BY ALL MEANS A TESTIMONY OF HOW WONDERFUL IT IS WHEN TWO WORLDS COME TOGETHER. WE MET BY CHANCE AND TOOK A CHANCE AND IN DOING SO TWO WORLDS CAME TOGETHER. IT WAS AT FIRST A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP,WHICH BLOSSOMED INTO LOVE. THEN THE OPPORTUNITY AROSE FOR A FACE TO FACE MEETING AND IT WAS LIKE THE HEAVENS WERE OPENED UP AND ALL THE STARS CAME TOGETHER AT ONCE. THIS IS TRUELY A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE---TRUE LOVE---AND I THANK GOD AND THE HEAVENS ABOVE FOR MY WONDERFUL LOVE.............OUT OF AFRICA.......I LOVE YOU....

What

EDIT: This is awesome

Looking for "little people" to teach to be professional wrestlers posted:

If you are an active, healthy little person and would like to participate and learn professional wrestling skills, please contact me.

DeathBySpoon has a new favorite as of 02:11 on Oct 26, 2011

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me
My friend made this, and now it pops up all the time in various places:

Unfortunately he received so many texts that he never was able to sell the car, since so many were just talking about how awesome the ad was. Ended up selling it to a friend, who never payed him, if I remember correctly v:shobon:v

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

This makes me feel good about my neighborhood.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lolitas Alright!
Sep 15, 2007

This is your friend.
She fights for your freedom.

Psychobabble! posted:

My friend made this, and now it pops up all the time in various places:

Unfortunately he received so many texts that he never was able to sell the car, since so many were just talking about how awesome the ad was. Ended up selling it to a friend, who never payed him, if I remember correctly v:shobon:v

Well, gently caress. We need a new car, and I would have no loving problem driving up to Castro Valley to buy his car and get our Enchirito on. :smith: If he ever gets that car back, at least he's got one person who will actually buy it.

madlilnerd
Jan 4, 2009

a bush with baggage
Sometimes, I get angry at my mum for having me play cello as a kid instead of oboe or flute.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/m4w/2672361904.html

I also saw an ad for a houseshare on gumtree recently which at the end requested that applicants have their own teeth and shoes :stare: It was a good deal and in my budget so I went for it, but they never got back to me.

an owls casket
Jun 4, 2001

Pillbug

Twat McTwatterson posted:

I don't think I ever claimed to be normal, but the personals section isn't (or wasn't four years ago) that much different than personals in a newspaper or whatever, aside from the low barrier to entry for putting anything on there.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Saw this in the writing ads, I'm tempted to follow up. Either because it's money for virtually nothing or to report this idiot to his/her teacher.

quote:

So I love to write but apparently I stink at writing papers for my English 101 class. Im looking for a person to write my last two papers for my class. I will give you all the log in information and then you can access the material and then give me the paper so that I can review it and turn it in. I will pay a deposit immediately and then once the grade is posted in the system I will send the remainder of our pre agreed amount. I would really love to get some graduate students or some ex-teachers in the discipline. Please email me immediately. I need the help. I've used craigslist before so hopefully ill have success again.

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

scary ghost dog posted:

Saw this in the writing ads, I'm tempted to follow up. Either because it's money for virtually nothing or to report this idiot to his/her teacher.

If you can't write your own papers for a 100 level English class, you don't even deserve to be in a university, sorry. (Report him)

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

This one disturbed me, as someone with a shaved head.

I WANT TO SHAVE YOUR HEAD posted:

I have always been attracted to bald women but I don't know any. Here's my plan: you, a woman with a full head of luxiourious, soft hair. Me, a man with a razor and a hard dick. I lather you up, comb out your hair and start shaving. once your head is beautiful and gleaming and hairless, we make love. after, we can hang out if you want. must be fit. perferably white. D&D free. I don't like condoms so must be on BC or I can pull out.

:stare:

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

MasBrillante posted:

If you can't write your own papers for a 100 level English class, you don't even deserve to be in a university, sorry. (Report him)

I dunno...I just barely passed Eng101, but did just fine with upper level classes. It's just...100 level classes were so loving boring I couldn't care eough to research poo poo.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Excuse my naivete but whats all the '- w4mw - mw4mw - mw4mw -' poo poo mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Cakefool posted:

Excuse my naivete but whats all the '- w4mw - mw4mw - mw4mw -' poo poo mean?

Woman looking "4" Man and Woman
Man and Woman looking 4 Man and Woman
etc.

• Locked thread