Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duke_Haphazard
Sep 3, 2009

Fascists dress in black and go around telling people what to do, whereas priests... more drink!
Had a look on this topic, and decided to have a search myself in the Manchester UK Area.

quote:

Straight away I find one which is kinda odd...

Wrestling in Private - w4mw - mw4mw - mw4mw - 24 (Manchester but travel)
Date: 2011-10-17, 4:10PM BST
Reply to:
Reply To This Post

Hi, do you like to do Wrestling at all ? Me and two friends of mine called John and Ali meet and submission wrestle different guys and girls, privately all over the place (worldwide) and we even have our own room in Manchester. We meet privately only. We have stakes like winner gets to flex or pose over the loser or humiliate the loser or punish or worst or even sexual ! Would you be interested in trying a private match with Julie, Ali or me or all of us (seperately), your age, weight, height ?. Please be aged under 30 and under 15 stone.

Take notice of the bit in bold, I don't think these guys are just wrestling for fun, more pleasure of a sexual nature.
Oh and they have pictures aswell!
http://manchester.craigslist.co.uk/stp/2654049121.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread