Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Crasscrab posted:

Intelligent, cynical and embittered women only - 24 (N. PHX)

I too wish to form a loving relationship with somebody that hates everything.

This man sounds like a charmer. :allears:

Edit: Oh my god that last line, this guy is the smuggest of assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Noblesse Obliged posted:

What is up with this emerging theme I'm seeing around the internet of "cuddles" being the hot thing.

I remember a news story about a woman offering "cuddling" services for money. And another post on these forums about some weird dude wanting to pay some woman to cuddle with him. (I can't remember if he wanted her to look in his eyes or not, either prospect was incredibly sad.)

Now this. Have we raised a bunch of kids, so obsessed with personal space and the spread of germs that we've actually made them crave physical contact in its most basic form?

Didn't they get hugs when they were kids?

Middle class families are incredibly broken.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Dauntasa posted:

No. Those were literally the words he used.

I think he means as a whole.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Glasgow posted:

I think you mean the dude who literally paid a woman for something excruciating like 8 hours of cuddling, and also she was supposed to respond in the positive every time he said "I love you." After the whole thing was done he expressed disdain that she hadn't made eye-contact, implying that they had been cuddling in some sort of really uncomfortable face-to-face position for 8 hours. He ended it saying he was planning to pay her again for the same treatment. I can't even remember where I read this but it was somewhere here on the forums.

I remember that, I think it was from a screenshot of the gamefaqs forums.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

fork bomb posted:

I feel bad for Patricia. Usually kids will go with a friend to prom if they don't have a "date" date. This craigslist ad means she either has no friend group or they all paired up and she was the odd one left out. :(

At 5'3 and 250 I'm inclined to think she ate them all.

• Locked thread