Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tacos Al Pastor
Jun 20, 2003

Is there an Android app that will rip an mp3 from a youtube link? So far everything Ive found is crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tacos Al Pastor
Jun 20, 2003

ErIog posted:

http://dentex.github.io/apps/youtubedownloader/

I use that, and I think it's pretty alright. If it pulled in subscribed channels or allowed you to subscribe to channels in the app then I would use it a lot more. It's great for downloading a bunch of videos before I go on a trip, though.

Perfect thanks so much! Ill give this a shot.

edit: This works pretty good given search criteria. Only wish I could input a url for a specific video and have it pull it up.

Tacos Al Pastor fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Mar 25, 2015

Tacos Al Pastor
Jun 20, 2003

ErIog posted:

What I end up doing is surfing through the YouTube app, and then telling the YouTube app to open the link to the video in YouTube Downloader. You can also hold your finger over a link in Chrome, and I think you can tell Chrome to send the link to YouTube Downloader.

Didnt even think about doing that! One more reason to love Android (share to anything).

Thanks!

Tacos Al Pastor
Jun 20, 2003

When you download music from Google Music to your SD Card, does anyone know where it is located? I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Tacos Al Pastor
Jun 20, 2003

Geektox posted:

Yeah if you're talking about pinned music it's encrypted even if you bought the album on Play.

Ok I was wondering if there was a way to pull it off. Not a problem. Thanks

• Locked thread