Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Mason Dixon posted:

I'll start caring once I see Koromaru playable. :colbert:

Koromaru should team up with the fox from P4 and ride each other Brementown Musicians style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
They could always just add Margaret as a counter point to Elizabeth too.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

MrAristocrates posted:

Koromaru's hitbox would be a real problem though.

Koromaru could stand on the back of the fox from P4 and they'd fight as a team.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

I'm kind of disappointed that Shadow Rise doesn't do her awkward stripper dance in victory.

I wonder if Rise joining means Fuuka will too. With the way her Persona fully engulfs her, I could see her being very defense heavy.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
How long after P3 does this take place? Is there a chance Ken has hit puberty and will have a super deep voice now? Because that would be hilarious.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Squallege posted:

Atlus seems hell bent on having Kanji interact with Koromaru in some way and I am all about that.

The fur is so soft. :3:

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

S-Alpha posted:

Also, have a dog with goggles:

Doggles.

vvv I hope he gets a taunt button to put them on or take them off like Guile.

Suspicious Cook fucked around with this message at 13:35 on Jun 5, 2014

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Cleretic posted:

It's a mind game. You see your opponent bring a gun to the fight, the last thing you expect is for him to trip you and double over laughing at you.

His is the best throw.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Now that Rise has a rhythm game super, I could see Marie having a Mad Lib super where you try to make the worst poem you can from a word bank for increased damage.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

His shadow sounds exactly like Adachi in the shadow world. I know it's the same VA, but I mean the same intonation and everything.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Excels posted:

Margaret don't Izuna Drop your sister, that's rude

Theodore looks on in abject horror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Oh! My seal!