Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Both. Oh god these are the worst. FeMC's social links were terrible...

Didn't koromaru's S-link end with him and FeMC spending a long time in her room?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

It's kind of a big plot point that they do! What would you have them do, give Narakumi a persona that isn't his signature one or bullshit up a reason that Adachi suddenly has a new persona? As long as it plays different (which it will, more than likely it'll be completely different) it's fine.

Izanagi-no-okami for Yu. :colbert:

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Hellioning posted:

Then instead of 'original flavor and evil knockoff' it's 'two versions of the same base persona.'

This does not actually solve the 'problem' if there ever was one.

I just think Izanagi-no-okami looks way more badass.

It's also kinda silly everyone reverted back to their starting persona but eh.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

It is but Izanagi-no-okami is kind of a super-form. Like it's not a walkin around town kind of persona. Also apparently Atlus decided that no one canonically upgraded personas for the P4 crew since they didn't happen in the story like the P3 cast did.

That's... Pretty drat odd. So Yu canonically didn't give enough fucks to resolve his friends' problems? He didn't bother hearing Yukiko out? He didn't beat up Yosuke? He just dropped Naoto's investigation mid-way or what?

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Golden Goat posted:

I just really want funky flame afro Takehaya Susano-o.

Who doesn't?

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
All I hope for is Adachi still being a sociopathic douchebag who is really confused and angry at his predicament and takes out his anger on Nyarlo's cronies.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

darealkooky posted:

english labrys because of dat accent

I have to admit that accent is surprisingly endearing. I'm not sure what accent it is exactly, as it seems to be all over the place, but it somehow works really well.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Won't it be weird, in english, to hear Yu and Adachi talk to each other?

It wasn't in the anime.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
is there any EU release date set yet?

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

The_Frag_Man posted:

Hahaha, good one. Seeya next year buddy.

I'll update my question: Will this game have the dubious honour of being the second region-locked PS3 game ever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Yeah I'm probably going to ship it over, then. It'll end up cheaper anyway because 60 dollars translates to 60€ in the EU. :rolleyes:

• Locked thread