Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Orange Crush Rush posted:

The more I think about this Wesker poo poo the more it's getting me mad. Seriously, what the gently caress Capcom, you don't make characters purposely high and low tier like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0ynQVOCcx4&feature=fvst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Jmcrofts posted:

...the gently caress is maximum spencer?

I think he's trying to make a joke, but doesn't see why we call the Wesker/Vergil supers "Maximum" in the first place.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

flatluigi posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFY-7wjZlSI
Let's send off vanilla marvel with a zero damage combo video

This video doesn't have anything to do with Zero, just a bunch of people really bad at the game.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Vengarr posted:

Jailbait...Tron?

X23 I think.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

EroticBlacksmith posted:

Does anybody have a link to that stream with the guy running Nick/Dante/Morrigan?

Chirs G?

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Fargin Icehole posted:

Who is the Steve Austin of Fighting game players?

Poongko.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Sex Vicar posted:

One of Marvel's guys mentioned in an interview that Doc Ock was almost in but they couldn't make him work Gameplay wise so he was dropped.

Just like Phoenix Wright!

Whenever Capcom says "We can't make this work", it means "Saving it for the next version of the game."
See: Frank West's RAM issues and Spectator Mode.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

404GoonNotFound posted:

I thought Human Torch was the subject of the "RAM issues" quotes?

My mistake. Human Torch was "RAM issues" and Frank was "Too much online lag" or something.

http://www.damnlag.com/frank-west-practically-confirmed-as-dlc-for-marvel-vs-capcom-3/

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

iolo_the_bard posted:

I love how they made a big deal about how the Magneto costume wouldn't be available, but its still just hanging out in the game, easy to select with that cheater method.

If it was that much of a problem, why is it still in the game at all?

It's probably on the disc with all the other alt costumes. Doing that just makes things easier.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.
With all the Megaman hints in Ultimate Capcom should just go right ahead and give the fans what they want.

Dr. Wily.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.
If you got MoriDoom just use Missile assist and THROW FIREBALLS ALL DAY.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Shiki Dan posted:

Part of what makes an individual character good is the ability to make comebacks on their own.

Who needs good when WE GOT X-FACTOR BABY!

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Merton Blask posted:

It says Fooblat is signed up already, that's not the same Hulk/Haggar guy from the streams, is it?

Nah b, that's not him. :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Broken Loose posted:

The first indicator of the quality of the new Strider game is that it's called "Strider."

There are currently 4 Strider games in existence. They are called Strider, Strider, Strider Returns, and Strider 2. In that order.

It's actually, Strider, Strider 2, Strider II, and Strider.

I can't see "Strider" without the word becoming gibberish at the moment.

EDIT:

Wikipedia posted:

Yotsui said that Strider Hiryu's climbing abilities were inspired by his personal experience when he got himself stranded on the roof of Capcom’s building; fearing freezing to death and with no way to call for help, he climbed down the side of the building to reach a nearby fire escape stairway.

Lord Chumley fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Jul 20, 2013

• Locked thread