Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

lifts cats over head posted:

I still haven't figured it out.

That's his head, not the biggest dick you've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

hyperhazard posted:

Allow me to introduce Urechis unicinctus, the Korean spoon worm.

Spoon wormmmssss! They're a type of annelid, but interestingly there is also a phylum of animals known as the Priapulids--a name derived from Priapus, a Greek fertility god with a giant wang. The common name is "penis worms." (Really.) They're actually less penisy looking than these, though!

Less wangy.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Olympics interest piqued.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Holy god drat.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Supersonic Shine posted:

Welp, looks like I wrote a shitpost in more than one sense. Have more stuff that isn't actually about butts.

Those are the most airbrushed heels ever Photshopped by mankind.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

FractionMan posted:

Who's John Muir?

He was super hardcore about trees.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think this is the first time in my life I've been beaten to a Boku no Sexual Harassment reference.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That shouldn't be 1/1000th as funny as it is :v:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

cobalt impurity posted:

Nothing in "Totally Spies!" was unintentional. The show is practically an animated text book on weird fetishes.

I caught part of that show once and I was like, "Woah, this episode is like some weird fetish poo poo, wonder how this one made it through". I later discovered every episode is :gonk:.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Every loving time

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Late to the party, but it's that the beluga whale's layers of insulating fat are loose rolls, unlike the blubber of a dolphin.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I found it particularly ironic, my lord, because I've got a thingy that's shaped like a turnip... I hide in the vegetable rack and frighten the children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

this is it, boys. the best photo ever.

• Locked thread