Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

dinozombiesgoRARR posted:

You're offended by exposed ankles?? :raise:

I know I'm offended by someone wearing flesh-coloured leggings as pants. At least put a skirt or something over that! Goddamn...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Purgatory Glory posted:

im missing it.

His muscles look like someone with no legs below the knee straddling his chest and crawling into his pants.

cobalt impurity has a new favorite as of 02:25 on Jul 6, 2014

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

That's definitely a cock alright.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Those Church of LDS folks sure know how to have a wedding!

And thank goodness they covered up the phone number, now there's no way I can find Martin's Fine Desserts in Salt Lake City, Utah at zip code 84115!

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I think it must be the unfortunate leg position of the woman crouching directly behind him? Honestly I just put this up and I actually can't figure it the gently caress out.

If not, that dude has a shoe and sock on his gigantic nutsack.

veedubfreak posted:

LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS GOD DAMNIT. Buy a loving mirror.

:agreed:

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

So is there any way this isn't a blowjob in progress?

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Nothing in "Totally Spies!" was unintentional. The show is practically an animated text book on weird fetishes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

Ramos posted:

So what is it if not a big, red dildo?

It's definitely a giant cock candle. The 30 on one of the cakes immediately makes me think this is someone's "Dirty Thirty" party.

• Locked thread